The Racers Room

@MoeStooge you are driving Esk8 to whole new level

1 Like

Took the prototype STREET wheel on itā€™s first run. 19.6 watt hr per mile avg on a 56mph setup as per data logger. Will charge battery and see if Ah matches up tomorrow and retest. The other set is being tested by a reputable rider. Report is he picked up 5-8mph over the Race wheel and same range as the AT tires. Grip and ride quality better than AT. 70a STREET wheel is looks promising. httpsww.instagram.com/p/BkeThMTgNMA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vvmj6n4l4yy5. IMG_20180625_180414502

14 Likes

Man you come along way @MoeStooge

Look back at your humble beginnings ā€¦first time I met you

https://youtu.be/q8pdxnkdCEA

1 Like

Haha I remember that ride. @MoeStooge was the guy that got taken out by a napkin now heā€™s the guy thatā€™s breaking speed records

3 Likes

Hahah ā€¦ one and only hahha

2 Likes

what board was that with the green hubs with the crazy trucks?

That was @DynamicLabs zero ackerman front steer. Remoteless stomp pad throttle brake. IMG_20170412_162334776

13 Likes

Esk8 insanity

I think i had the balls to take it to 3mph before i bailed

It was destiny. Shit was seared into my memory. Lol Iā€™ll never forget it lol

60plus mph @MoeStooge is okā€¦10mph heā€™s like a baby giraffe lol

4 Likes

Hey @MoeStooge ā€¦ If you are wearing an esk8 race cam this weekend ā€¦Just film whatā€™s behind you. Lol

Good luck!

3 Likes

From one of casualties ā€œ @MoeStooge was way too fastā€¦ā€

Lol couldnā€™t say I didnā€™t warn them lol

3 Likes

@MoeStooge or anyone at the race please post nudes

3 Likes

ā€¦ >_> Whatā€¦

2 Likes

Three cheers for our own @MoeStooge

11 Likes

Man I need some detailsā€¦I wanna see how ugly it was!

Ho-lee-chit @MoeStooge

Lol I think the motorcycle :motorcycle: cop was surprised that you almost caught up to him lol you can hear him gun it lol well done mate!

7 Likes

Instantly took the lead xD

congrats moeā€¦ just so you know, eventually I will want to race you, and try to give you a run for your money

2 Likes

Thats the right attitude it takes. Looking fwd to it.

3 Likes