The Racers Room

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/2966?u=michaelinvegas

Folks are getting flag happy lately, I wish it wasnā€™t an option.

2 Likes

Stupid noobs

1 Like

Mikey-vegas you need to calm your farm bro your getting out of hand

flagged ya!

JK

1 Like

I found out who it was ā€¦ disappointing really ā€¦ those zelots are nuts lol

2 Likes

Who was it? I donā€™t understand at all what was wrong with the pictures

they felt it was advertising lol

I will advertise till the cows come home then to promote Esk8 regardless of brand (unless you annoy me lol)

6 Likes

I donā€™t understand how the pictures you posted are flagged under the guise as ā€˜advertisingā€™ yet this thread and many more like it arenā€™t. https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/raptor-2-most-powerful-direct-drive-electric-skateboard-kickstarter/12694

The Evolve guys were blown away with all the hospitality that everyone showedā€¦i think they are use to getting hated onā€¦ Zero hate at @MoeStoogeā€™s event. It was the business of racing and moe set that tone. It was a true Esk8 love inā€¦ impressive And sharing and acknowledging is part of the whole thing

10 Likes

@pennyboard ill leave it as fluke and wont call him outā€¦hes longtime member here so ill give him a pass

2 Likes

hmmā€¦ so who has a product that wasnā€™t at SPD2 and missed out?

ok,ok iā€™ll stop :smiling_imp:

and drop a stooge slap down instead the stooge in his natural enviroment

Moe slap happy!

2 Likes

hahaā€¦ @pennyboard he created this forum.

Also it was a stupid flag. I just posted a battery diagram with my website address on it. And logos, and build threadsā€¦

It was a dumb flag and i donā€™t agree with it. This is the one place where vendors and builders can co-mingle and post freely. flagging for ā€œAdvertisingā€ is a slippery slope when long time contributing members are involved. Its not like @Michaelinvegas walked in off the street peddling shit direct from china which was also not flagged consistently.

3 Likes

Mikey-Vegas so where do we see this elite cowboys gear for sale?

Let me start peddling your stuff and lets see what people say lol

Funny you should say thatā€¦ lmao

1 Like

I went back a year to see if the pics thread has any ā€œadvertisingā€

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/509?u=idle

On topic, Sonoma is a no go.

"Nyck forwarded me the request you sent regarding skateboards on the kart track. Unfortunately our insurance does not allow us use of that type of equipment at our facility.

Regards,

KC Morrison Simraceway PDC"

@Idle thats just a line they giveā€¦Just need ti find the right operator of a facility that will allow us on the track

A lot of sanctioning bodies bring their own insurance when working with tracks. As we bolster the body count up and sanction we can start approaching ins. companies. Insurance companies want a long relationship. A legit sanctioning body will establish this. Just a matter of time fellas. It will happen some day.:checkered_flag:

1 Like

Group rides! Walk before we run so to speak. When I raced bikes we would meet up and do a 4 mile lap and after a few laps it was basically a race since most of us were working on our interval training during that group ride.