The Racers Room

Hell yeah! That would be awesome.

Uploaded one of Moeā€™s figure 8 runs now. Itā€™s not showing a thumbnail. so not sure if it worked or not.

1 Like

Yep works

Load emā€™ up Fellas

2 Likes

If someone stops by the spot ā€¦ can some one snoop around and Check if there is an electric outlet hidden someplace that we could siphon off some juice just in case?

2 Likes

I have run my board at a few RC cars tracks and while tight they certainly make for good racing. Sorry for the shaky video. Here in Taipei we have 4 paved RC tracks in the city, the video is a paved (offroad) track with jumps.

5 Likes

That looks super fun.

1 Like

Just a reminder

1 Like

Iā€™m planning on driving up to Torranceā€¦just looked up the address, soooo are we using that air strip?

2 Likes

Itā€™s a big parking lot. To the right of the red destination marker

So no airstrip? Lol.

Nope, unless there is plans Iā€™m unaware of lol

Maby SPD3 will can find an airstrip. @Titoxd10001 you should find someone to jockey your board cause itā€™s fast as hell

Iā€™ll probably setup more towards figure 8/race if someone wants to jockey.(Lower gearing/softer bushings). Bigboytoys and your board are already to fast to reach in the top speed race lol

1 Like

Perfect. SPD2 will be a short road course. That setup I think will do good.

2 Likes

As an Idea, while an downhill race would be perfect, mayby settel down with a well organised freeride event. Also safety features, cheaper and also more open. There are plenty freeride events where the focus is on fun and inlines, street ludges, freeboards and other stuff is welcome.

2 Likes

As a suggestion for a future event - An UPHill race, up a really steep hill, like this one or maybe even steeper

2 Likes

Jaystcb used that airstrip to test a board a couple of years ago. I believe it is usable in the evenings.

2 Likes

SPD2 just around the corner. This is a great opportunity if you ride a production board and would like see how you measure up to other production boards and riders. Open to all makes of boards and skill levels. SPD2 will be a heat race and main event race structure. Course design will be right and left hand turns on a closed course configuration. So get those toe and heel turns tightened up and hope to see some good production board racing. Canā€™t wait to see what Production boards and riders will be championed on the 11th.:checkered_flag:

3 Likes

Are there going to be charging stations?

Not a 6 mile ride by any meansā€¦ hot laps heat races and mains should not use more than 6000mah. We will have generators on site for chargingā€¦

2 Likes