The Racers Room

I’m hyped. It’s time we get together more as a community and hold more events like this. We need to get someone to invest in a real track for us though, somewheres a bit away from the cities, where the land is a bit cheaper. Heck, I’d throw my time and energy to help build it. When we get our own eskate only track, it’s really on, lol.

2 Likes

One thing that we have talked about is possibly partnering with a downhill race event. We could then do a loop of racing down the course and then back up for a few laps. That type of event would have built in insurance and fans…just a matter of finding the right partner.

1 Like

I wanna come to this ! Next year So Cal I hope…

4 Likes

Do you have any video from last meet up or photos?

1k views

3 Likes

Eric at Shredlights will be making an appearance with his Riptides and Boosted

Game on

1 Like

the Stooge smoking it up! The Race Board is looking tough :punch: :smiling_imp:

@MoeStooge hope you don’t scare the wannabe’s off with your TECH !

5 Likes

SPD2 is getting real…

. I need a Prodo pneumatic board. Hmmm

2 Likes

YouTube from SPD 1- https://youtu.be/9WeG6JQzOMc

1.5k Mikey has reach on the interwebs… I think eleteEboards has vids and pics of SPD1 . Still waiting to see my Fig8 run on @psychotiller 's sixshooter board.

I have vids of the fig 8 runs but when I started to put them together into a single video they weren’t that exciting to watch. Also had a few situations with only 1 fixed camera angle and people walking in front of the camera during runs.

Yeah the guys are pretty good …no doubt they will take many people on any turns …so watch out…they come in hot to the corners

Yeah if you guys can get me any footage via Dropbox or google …let me know. I’d like to make a promo video of some sort

1 Like

@psychotiller are you bringing a pneumatic setup?

1 Like

Yeah 2 maybe 5

3 Likes

Sweet @psychotiller factory race?

1 Like

May as well!!!

Also please post up what you suggest people bring…chairs, coolers etc would be helpful so I can add that to info

Chairs, EZups, First Aid Kits, Snacks and Hydration, SUNSCREEN!!! Video Cameras, Drones, Tool Kits, Extra Parts.

1 Like

I should have someone with me that will be filming. If not I’ll be doing lot of it. I know you guys will too. DO you guys wanna dump media in a folder so we can all look at it and hack into it if need be?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2ha9GXF6epBX21RNFFVaEZVcHc

3 Likes

I’m not sure if I need your emails to add you … take a look I added some test files… please see if you can upload a pic or video if possible please

This will help keep the initial pics and videos available for use as marketing material in one place.