The Phoenix: Trampa HS11 Urban board

Yeah, basically it, the height of the HS11 ir greater, but since it’s longer the radius is less

I’m guessing it’s the esc not having a case…

As your temps are 60c and I believe the software is configured to thermal limit at 45C.

I think you need the aluminum housings…3printed housings probably not cutting it…

Actually, the height is lower

Not according to trampa, but maybe the info it’s not correct

2 Likes

Very cool build, man! Great enclosure and I like the idea of adding inner holes on the front hanger.

@Pedrodemio you are right and wrong :sunglasses: The curvature is 1cm more on HolyPro/HS11 deck but the tip and tail is longer, the trucks are mounted on a higher position. Therefore the Deck is lower to the ground with 8" wheels than the urban carver with 7" wheels.

3 Likes

Yes, I was runing with no heat sink. Nevertheless the temps never reached more than 70C though.

I just set up everything to run on BLDC and it has been working OK si far, so a burnt fet might not be the cause of the issue, unless a burnt fet causes ocasional cutouts and DRV faults.

I’d like to send you the ESCape but going all the way back to UK is going to be a PIA, i would rather get support from you to try to narrow down the cause of the issue and test/change electronic components

1 Like

Thanks, that’s explain it, then the HS11 looks way better and has more space for batteries underside.

Does the Urba/Street carver trucks work with it since it is a few mm wider? Gummies plus @Nowind geared drive and as much battery as possible would be the ultimate board for me

1 Like

I don’t think so, only the baseplate in combination with modified ATB hanger like @Eboosted did. Without bindings it would be hard to turn with all springs in outer position.

1 Like

I thought that the base plate was the same for all hangers, so @Eboosted is using the mini hanger with the normal baseplate?

I’m using the carver baseplate with atb ultimate hangers, the original Ultimate baseplates have a big hole inside it which won’t allow drilling to the inner position.

The turning is pretty much like any other board, maybe 5% less, at high speeds is a bit nervous but totally controllable.

There’s no way I’m going back to urethane, at least until this new-board-hype lasts :sunglasses:

You guys really need to check on the HS11/HollyPro deck, is longer but fully convertible to EMTB and in a few days I’ll confirm the fitment of the 107mm flywheels, the sbelt line of it makes it look sweet, on other decks 8" wheels look extremely tall, less control at high speeds and ugly, on this one the stance is just perfect

1 Like

Thanks, now it’s clear, keep us updated on how long theses tires last

On the Flywheel topic, I thought all the full size hangers was 12mm axle, but there is also 10mm which works fines with normal wheels, so no problem, it’s getting confusing

Yeah, this was very confusing for me also, I have to reread everything on Trampa website like 10 times, all information is there but there is much that is overwelming, until finally I got it right.

There are three ATB (All Terrain Board) truck options: Infinity (12mm) Vertigo (12mm) Ultimate (9.525mm)

You need to go with Ultimate 9.525mm in order to be able to use ABECs, you can also run 8" Superstar wheels which come in 12mm hubs with these bearing conversion spacers:

5 Likes

If you are able to report on the riding difference of putting the springs toward the middle with your two new holes, I would be really interested! Just before I start to drill mine in my 2x2m area left for doing esk8 stuff !!!

Do you know where to find bearing spacers for the ABEC11 107 Wheels on 9.525mm Ultimate Titanium?

You doesnt use bearings in that case… Trampa has some 22x9,525x8 bearing Who you can use with flywheels and the ultimate mtb hangar

I dont mean the bearings - I mean the spacer you put between the bearing inside the wheel.

If you have the ULTIMATE TRUCKS - 9.525MM TITANIUM AXLE

And the ABEC 11, 107mm flywheels, then you just need to bur R6-2Z or R6-2RS bearings and you won’t have the need to use any spacers at all:

https://www.amazon.com/Kart-Shielded-Bearing-R6ZZ-Miniature/dp/B002BBIQU2/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1515861522&sr=8-9&keywords=r6-2z

Howeverm the bearings will go in the hub with a lot of force and are very difficult to remove.

If anyone has a trick to remove them, please post the solution here :wink: )

1 Like

You bought only the ultimate hangar, right? I cant figure Where to do this at @trampa 's webside… I can only find the whole truck.:sweat:

The downside it’s more expensive, for less money I could buy a Gummie carver with money to spare compared to buying the HS11 deck and all the pieces to make the truck, maybe frank could make a combo that would be cheaper with the carver baseplate and the última ATB Hanger @trampa

1 Like

It’s under Products > parts > baseplates > base plates for spring truck carver

3 Likes