The new BKB Tayto 31" :FIRE: 24% OFF WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

Thx that you try to push them! Hope everything goes well!

Dude I have to give you some credit because I would be banging down their door for this wait. I guess it also shows the type of people on here know the art of patience because other forums it would look like a scene from Frankenstein. because in 2 months they should have been able to produce a bunch of these decks for you not to mention the amount of time and energy you put in before you even announced the deck. If you want to look at a different decks just let me know. Instead of regular trust level it should say patience master or zen master.

1 Like

i got in on the preorder pretty quick because its almost exactly what ive been wanting for a compact build. is there anything else out there like it (small deck with kicktail) in case this deck becomes vaporware?

The new loaded kut thaka

https://loadedboards.com/kut-thaka-longboard-skateboard/

2 Likes

I like that one. might grab one out of impatience. Im still looking forward to the tayto

2 Likes

I will get the decksā€¦ not vaporwear.

Iā€™m doing my best to get them here.

4 Likes

I was tempted by the mini-me, bit too costly I think

https://quinboards.com/onlineshop/Mini-Me_1

your efforts are not going unappreciated

1 Like

nice deck but really short wheelbase.

After sending a million messages today, this is what I got

5 Likes

I think this is @jlabs master plan to get us to buy more stuff during Black Friday, enticing us to save on shipping. :joy::wink:. jk but Iā€™m gonna end up buying more stuff @JLabs so you can just ship all my stuff together. :joy:

Thanks for the update.

Iā€™d really suggest moving away from these guys, sounds like a circus show over there.

1 Like

Haha I would have to be bat shit crazy to do thatā€¦ I have thousands of dollars in orders waiting

I really canā€™t thank you guys enough for your patience. Maybe I will reward pre-orders with a little gift or Bladk Friday dealā€¦

@brenternet 100% getting a new MFG for the next batch. I have some things planned so not sure when that will be, but I ordered enough to hold me over.

7 Likes

You have way more patience that any of us lol. I would have burned their shit down by now. :joy::joy:

Yeah it really does test my patience, but being an asshole to them wonā€™t get me anywhere.

3 Likes

Black Friday deals, yes :smiling_imp:

Any news? I just got a email to review my purchase, does that means its shipped?

16 Likes

Have you received the decks from them yet?

1 Like

They said they were pressing and before they said the decks had to sit for 3-4 days after they are pressed. Iā€™ll get another update today

5 Likes