The new BKB Tayto 31" :FIRE: 24% OFF WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

I don’t really understand what your saying

2 Likes

I think he means that due to the curvature of the deck where the trucks mount there are some gaps. A thin 3mm rubber riser would take care of them.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, as @taz said, I ad 2 1mm risers, but wasn’t enough, now I think I’ll add 1/2 or 1/4 inch shock pad to add some absorption

What’s the size of that battery you’ve got there?

1 Like

It’s very likely an 11s3p 30q pack. Jared sells them on his store to fit the single stack enclosure

Thank you! Jared takes all my money and i will ensure he keeps doing so lmao

1 Like

:fire: GET $20 OFF THE BKB TAYTO 31" DECK (-24%) :fire:

USE CODE: TAYTO

1 Like

I’m waiting for the battery to be on stock again😭

IMG_20190318_134553_684 Tayto custom with my mellow

18 Likes

If you are talking about the 11s3p, don’t hold your breath. @JLabs told me he isn’t selling that anymore and is announcing New batteries in a couple weeks

2 Likes

What?! Puffff hopes that the new ones fit on the enclosure he sells, but we’ll now I have to wait

1 Like

:eyes: do I smell a samsung 30t and 40t option Jared

1 Like

:thinking: that sounds nice

1 Like

2p 40t would be 80a… thats a great amount of headroom for such a small footprint :slight_smile:

I just want one that can get me at least 30km at a good speed (like "woooooow it’s that a dude?)

1 Like

Well, it seems like an odd approach, but you could always use samsung 50e cells, get a 10s3p and meepo hubs.

I think that would get you some nice km and top speed, as its just a meepo with steriod range :rofl:

I can see why you wouldnt though, there are some obvious flaws

1 Like

I have everything except for the batt, was waiting for the unity to ship, and well f$&k :rofl: now I have to wait more and to see if the ones that he launch say “if I fit I sit” to the enclosure he sell for the tayto.

Don’t know if @JLabs can tell us something of that, or I have to go diy with a new enclosure and sell the one I have waiting

1 Like

well if Jared falls through… Ive got a boy…

Kidding, its @hyperIon2 though. He made my 30q 10s2p spud battery and its been sitting in my closet without passively sucking itself dry, as well as looking fresh as fuck :wink:

They haven’t dissapointed me yet, and I doubt they well… Cant wait to see what Ben does for Erebos :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:sob: want to ride

Well let’s see how that goes, and I’m tempt to buy another unity to do some crazy jetsprud mini commuter

1 Like

Mine arrived today, Size is perfect and I really like the black and grey colors👌🏼 IMG_20190319_121855 IMG_20190321_150834
IMG_20190319_122438

5 Likes