The new BKB Tayto 31" :FIRE: 24% OFF WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

Ordered 2 sets.

I have been looking for hex cut grip tape for days. Then you come up w this? That’s a little creepy brah. :rofl::sweat_smile:

You’re always taking my money! You need to stop! Haha.

3 Likes

Thanks for the continued support!

Very few hexagons left, will definitely get more in stock! I was thinking of adding gold and green

2 Likes

Order 2 as well as soon as I saw this lol

pink hex ?

No no no, that’s not how it works… I didn’t ask anyone to buy my product on your thread. I just simply made a comment about price when another member said they were expensive. No one mentioned you here.

8 Likes

thats my bad i quickly added the link. i will delete my post. it was not @JLabs who posted the link.

1 Like

fair enough, my bad. I’ll remove my post

apologies

2 Likes

Just finished my build with Tayto that I call Uranium X: IMG_20190117_211618 IMG_20190117_211542 IMG_20190117_211558 IMG_20190117_211536

17 Likes

Looks good! Is the enclosure single stack? What washers are you using?

1 Like

Look familiar :joy:.

Thanks. It’s doublestack, the included with tb218 trucks

Looks awesome! Have you taken it out for a ride yet? If so how does it feel with all that power on such a small deck? How fast have you gone? How does it handle cracks, bumps and holes in the pavement?

1 Like

The roads is full of ice and snow here atm so have only tested it inside the workshop, but as fast as the roads gets free from ice and snow I will test it. I calculated that it can go up to 65km/h but I wouldn’t go that fast with this small deck :joy:

1 Like

very nice build :+1:

I assume 12s, what kv motors did you used?

1 Like

Yes 12s, 6374 220KV

Get 10% off a 31" Tayto deck with code TAYTO

6 Likes

Well, mine just arrive a few days ago, waiting for the unity to buy the batt and put everything together.20190216_121004%5B1%5D

9 Likes

Just a quick question, what risers or ahockpads do you recommend for the tayto?

1 Like

I was thinking the same but I have 1 pair of the same and at the moment I put the trucks there’s a space between the board and the trucks, then I thought that may be a 3/4" ones but don’t want to screw this one XD