The ''Mad Scientist'' GT2B mod

Today i made my GT2b much more smaller. I just glued everything together :stuck_out_tongue:. Its not that much professionell like all the 3D Printed enclouses but it works^^. If you guys want to try this, put everything first together with zip ties and test it because u have to isolate all parts that are metal.

EDIT: Dont forget to test it and connect it before you glue it because its really hard to remove that stuff. I had a little short and accidentally broke the antenna while removing the glue with a scalpel.

21 Likes

Have you heard of https://www.3dhubs.com ? You can get something printed locally for not much money. It’s how I first started with 3d printing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like the “mad scientist” look!

That was the most important part for me while glueing it :smiley:

3 Likes

I will test it thx :slight_smile:

Needs some hockey tape to wrap it up… Should be good after that

3 Likes

I have some thermosetting plastic and a HK GT-2 laying around. I’ll try this out for sure.

This is awesome! Was thinking of doing this myself now I know it works.

Add a bottle opener to it.

10 Likes

I LOVE IT! nice job man. Thats what this shits about.

Get yourself some black hot glue itll make it look so much nicer!

1 Like

Plasti dip that shit.

3 Likes

Great idea! :smiley: I will add it later^^

There are two blue/white twist switches on the board. They are for adjustments. Before u glue it, connect your vesc and be sure its on 50%!

Awesome! you went from looking like a gun to looking like a bomb detonator :smiley:

lol, seriously though, i like it. Finish it off with some epoxy putty and plasti dip and that could look real nice.

4 Likes

lololol gun to detonator !!! too funny!

Yeah the next Bomb detonator will look better in black :stuck_out_tongue:

and a carbide tip

never forget the carbide tip

1 Like

Like it.

Think I will try as well and add a skate tool. :sweat_smile:

And we need a name for it.

The mad max mod? Up to you @Monte

Believe it or not. It won’t look half bad if you shrink wrap the entire thing! I actually thought about doing that