The LANDWHEEL electric hub drive

Does anyone here have ANY idea where I can find/make a charging dock for my L3-X battery? I have the charger cord itself, but managed to lose the dock. I’ve spent hours searching and haven’t been able to find anything online in regards to a replacement charger.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

@mitchellbuehler

Is this?

They sell under different names, but this is the same.

I think you should contact the store where you purchased LANDWHEEL.

Ich habe nur den Vergleich Koowheel 2gen. Und mein v4 und bei 100kg bremst es stärker was ich gut finde

1 Like

Even if the charger is connected, the LED will not be charged while remaining green. Did this battery pack die? dead_pack

Hi guys

Hopefully, someone could advise me on this issue. So, I was riding around and at some point, I made a slow turn in which the wheel made a small impact on an edge of the curb.

Since then, in this hub motor, the rattle is presented.

Took it apart checked two bearing and one of them seems to not be aligned. Swap for a new bearing, unfortunately, nothing has changed.

In the video attached, you can hear and see what happens I really would like to sort this out and jump back to riding it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JEsSpz46z0mVH95W2y_A5_r26c6EMQQH!

IMG_0879(1)

Big thanks in advance

The easiest thing to do would be to find a female DC connector in an eletronics parts store. You want one that fits the charger cord. Drill a hole in the plastic enclosure of the landwheel drive and mount the Female connector. Finally, solder positive and negative wires between the Female DC connector and the battery terminals. Check the polarity with a multi meter but in theory red should be positive and black should be negative. I say check becasue the red and black are reversed inside the L3-x battery. But I don’t think they are ever reversed inside the drive chasis.

Now if its an L3-x you want to connect the charging wires to the battery terminal that is disconnected from all wires. I forget if thats a negative or a positive terminal…but one of the terminals is isolated from the ESC. thats the charging terminal.

Just for clarification the V4 had both negative terminals connected to each other and both positive terminals connected to each other. The L3-x was different. On of the four terminals was isolated by grinding away the printed circuit board that holds the four terminals. The reason this was done was to allow regenerative current to bypass the BMS. That was important becasue if the BMS disconnected the battery from the ESC to prevent over charging, the ESC would pop because the regen current had no where to go.

So you don’t want to wire the charger up to the red and black wires that power the ESC becasue that would connect the charging brick in a way that would bipass the BMS. So the charging brick would never get a signal that the battery was full.

Understand?