The JET SPUD 29" is back again! 😜

@stormboard1 @ron @ElskerShadow @Maxid @Latemate

Any interest in getting the Group Buy together? If so I’d like to get these shipped before my surgery on Tuesday

For anybody in the EU seeing this and is not tagged; if your interested in the 29” Jet Spud let me know. We are trying to reach a count of 7 Boards to ship all at once to the EU to reduce the cost

Including Israel?

If it’s cheaper for Tarzan to ship it from the EU to Israel than I don’t see why not!

Well, I’m in if he can give me a quote for it. :+1:

I can do $85/pc shipped for 7 boards to the UK. DHL is the cheapest option and will take 4 days. I suppose shipping will be less than 10€ As I can ship them for less than $12in the USA. I will of course help you guys out with the customs value. The Group Buy should save you a total of about $35usd

1 Like

lets do it 10char

1 Like

Awesome; looks like we have two, five more and we can get this going!

https://buildkitboards.com/products/jet-spud-29-bkb

i have a jet spud sitting waiting for me to use it haha and use it i will beautiful deck bud…really interested in an bigben moulded enclosure would looks sooo good

1 Like

@JLabs

You would send it first to GB and then from there it will be shipped to other EU countries like Germany?

Count me in Thanks for your effort… :slight_smile:

As i´m not in need of one at the moment i suggest shipping them all to @bigben and he handles it, including the enclosures for the guys who like one. That´s cheaper :wink:

2 Likes

That’s a great idea I’m in for an enclosure anyway

Sorry, I’m a bit lost, what would roughly be the price delivered UK?

$85 + shipping from @bigben (located in UK) to you, which I’m guessing will be around 10€

When will the boards be with bigben ? Waiting to see these enclures gunna my favourite build I think

As soon as the Group Buy goes through (need 7 boards). Shipping is only 3-4 days from me to him

1 Like

Ok, You can count me in

Bonjour? How can I help??

We have a total of 4 right now, looking for 3 more people in the EU interested in the Jet Spud 29”.

Price is $85usd plus shipping from the UK to where ever you call home

maybe you have a better deal but I was looking for it and I decided for a potato 33, but it is still available. I am not affiliated at all. It was tricky to find a potato 29 (aka jet Spud) in EU. So I just wanted to share it!

3 Likes

Nice find, so you didn’t purchase the one you linked? I found that a bunch of shops had them listed a while ago but none of them actually had them in stock to ship.