The JET SPUD 29" is back again! šŸ˜œ

only ā€œproblemā€ I see is that those DUAL mount systems are $180, there are people who can make you CNC mounts for a lot less here. Cool mounts and cross bar, but thatā€™s an insane price for mounts these days.

https://longhairedboy.com/collections/all/products/fixed-angle-motor-mounts-for-63mm-motors-on-caliber-ii-trucks

Itā€™s mainly because my supplier makes them in 10pcs which is difficult to get a good price for such limited amount of unit. The mounts gots lots of details in them. Iā€™m going to increase the quantities so Iā€™ll be able to lower the price at the maximum whenever possible.

6 Likes

Thanks for the quick turn around @JLabs.

1 Like

No problem! Iā€™m glad you got it so quick!

Could I trouble you to leave a review on the website? It would mean a lot as I donā€™t have many :slight_smile:

3 Likes

one negative review coming right upā€¦you didnā€™t specify hahahaha

Only wheel review for now. the Spud needs grip tape before testing

Haha and itā€™s going to be negative because of the tax right? Lol

Thanks for the feedback! Means a lot :smile:

2 Likes

I think I am gonna go Carvonā€™s for this spud build. I tried to get my not fat ass but still I weight 180 nowā€¦ on a single motorā€¦ brakes no bueno. Canā€™t slow me down enough on some hills. Wiped for the first time yesterday.

I hope the carvonā€™s donā€™t stick out too far.

My :potato: is to be delivered tomorrow morning! Using it for a 4wd hummie set up

So whatā€™s up with those pics? :slight_smile:

Looking forward to seeing how you fit it all on that deckā€¦

1 Like

I have an idea for pulling it off, may not in end but maybe ā€¦ lol

2 Likes

If anyone is still looking I have a jet spud 29 deck, used, that I will be getting rid of. PM me if you are interested. Iā€™ll takes pics tomorrow when I tear it down.

3 Likes

Good luck, gonna be one to watch

2 Likes

:thinking::exploding_head::rofl::joy: Man thatā€™s what crow tastes like!? Man thatā€™s a tight fit with a dual!

Received my Spud on Sunday! Thanks again man! I dig it!

1 Like

Could I know that is remote design?

Iā€™m not sure what you meanā€¦?

Hi I mean that we need use remote key to control the skateboard correct?

No idea what you are asking. The Jet SPUD is just a deck. There are no electronics or wheels. Just the plank of wood

Oh got it thanks for your messages, i will get more info by myself on Jet SPUD then back here, thanks friend.