The JET SPUD 29" is back again! šŸ˜œ

Will doā€¦ took me 3 months to get the other ones. Weā€™ll see how long the next round takes.

4 Likes

More Spuds are on the way! Woohooo! Delivery date is set for the end of the month. Reserve yours now if your really want one:

https://buildkitboards.com/products/jet-spud-29-bkb

5 Likes

I all ready have a few reserved. Forgot to tag a few of you who were interested:

@mikenyc @DilatedPupils

1 Like

Already ordered!

Ha what he saidā€¦only not so drunk

2 Likes

I still donā€™t understand why your madā€¦ Sure, the shipment was delayed, but only a week. This is not Amazon. I do this all by myself one the side of regular life. If your upset with the communication Iā€™m sorry, but I sprained my wrist the other day so stuff is slower.

Also you commented about the taxesā€¦ you ordered it on November 20th, paid $4.42 in tax and didnā€™t say a peep. Now that someone else brings up the point you get mad and say Iā€™m braking the law?

I donā€™t do this to deal with this kind of stuff. Especially when you post my personal information on the forum. Yes it may be public knowledge, but you donā€™t have to post it here. That really pissed me off. Thank you for deleting it.

You also asked why I commented on someone elseā€™s sale post (and you were the ONLY person to flag it a week later). In this case the customer asked if it could be shipped over seas, the seller said no. I can ship the decks over seas, so I left a comment. Whatā€™s wrong with that?

6 Likes

Dude! Are you a financial advisor or Uncle Sam? I guess itā€™s illegal to CALL it tax if he pockets that extra $4. But why do you care so god damn much? Were you audited by IRS and hate everyone thatā€™s getting away with these things.

Patience is something that is needed in this hobby. Sellers/Vendors here are mostly small businesses that actually need the customersā€™ money to start manufacturing parts due to MOQ.

3 Likes

Spuds are on the way! Woohoo! Iā€™m now opening up the ā€œpre ordersā€ again, but they will ship within the week.

https://buildkitboards.com/products/jet-spud-29-bkb

1 Like

@jlabs Attempted to purchase and got error message ā€œJet Spud 29ā€ Default Title: undefined"

Thanks for the heads up, let me look into it

The checkout issue if fixed! You can now successfully pre order the Jet Spud

1 Like

Iā€™m still getting the same error.

interesting. it worked for me right after Jared fixed it

I tired removing it and adding it again, same issue. @JLabs?

Same here!

@BoostedBuilder @navgor sorry for the issues. I thought it was fixed, but apparently not. Iā€™ll send an email and get that fixed by tomorrow morning.

Nice one thanks. Can you reserve me 2 boards please? Iā€™m 100% buying them.

1 Like

Yeah no problem!

Have you guys considered the Deadhead from Tahoe? I love this deck and have two of them, Iā€™m turning the second one into a eskate, the 1st one has 215 indys on wedges and I can still ride a pool with it and bomb hills, add some kicks to the spud and it would be an overkill, lol hahahahā€¦I have a Jet superslider and love it too, great company, but Iā€™m a believer in skateboards having kicktailsā€¦even electricsā€¦ http://www.tahoeboardcompany.com/product/pint-tahoe-dead-head-copy/

1 Like

I bought a Jet Spud 29"ā€¦ my reason is to have a small portable deck to fit in my backpack or take on the plane. The very essence of Jet Spud 29" is that 29" x 9.5" board that has the width to be comfortable and not a kiddy board.