The JET SPUD 29" is back again! 😜

BKB Skimmer BKB Nugget BKB Banger BKB Kick

3 Likes

Spudonk or Spudondadonk. Cause of the extra booty curves. :peach::thought_balloon:

8 Likes

Price please?

1 Like

Jet Kick 31” Jet Tail 31” Jet Fluke 31”

:sunglasses:Da board

1 Like

BKB Tater Chip

Vote for SPUD X :yum:

4 Likes

Or… J-SPUD Simple :grin:

4 Likes

i’m in class laughing my ass off and everyone is looking at me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Why are you on your phone in class? Slacker. Lol

1 Like

Jet kickass :wink:

1 Like

I actually like the name Tayto so another poll. Need to decide in about an hour tho to get ready for the release at 4pm EST.

• BKB Tayto 31”
  • BKB Kick 31”
  • BKB Spud X

0 voters

2 Likes

No on Spudonk?? :cry: That’s actually my favorite now. It’s so fitting and descriptive.

3 Likes

I am willing to sell my OG jet spud that I just got yesterday, so that I can purchase the kicktail version - if anyone is interested in them after the kicktail was announced lol

1 Like

Will @Eboosted enclosure still work with the kicktail version?

1 Like

Yes they will! All aspects are the same about the board, but it is 2" longer at the back for a kick

1 Like

No chance for recent orders to catch a break on the restock fee? I’m veeeeeery interested in a kicktail version lol. But I get why it might not be doable since its a limited/on sale kinda deal…

1 Like

It’s up ! https://buildkitboards.com/collections/decks/products/bkb-tayto-31-deck

2 Likes

@JLabs could we get a pic of the Tayto with Eboosted’s spud enclosure on top of it? Might be getting that deck for an upgrade in future and would like to check if the enclosure fits without much gap room.