The JET SPUD 29" is back again! 😜

Yep. Buildkitboards has them on sale right now for $65

https://buildkitboards.com/products/jet-spud-29-bkb

1 Like

thanks @JLabs whats the shipping costs to the uk ? also looking for a decent enclosure that can house 2 5s lipos

It’s aboit $52 for one and like $65 for two boards. The @Eboosted enclosure is great on the boards

2 Likes

that’s a beauty !

Tis been delivered !

What brand of grip tape did you use

Vicious, the nicest grip tape, the one that looks cleaner longer, the one that locks your feet in place after a huge bump, but also the one that will tear your shoes appart and probably also your socks :socks:

3 Likes

Lol nice just order some

1 Like

Spuds are back in stock, and ready to ship! https://buildkitboards.com/products/jet-spud-29-bkb If anyone is interested in a complete kit with absolutely everything you need please shoot me a PM.

3 Likes

Hi @JLabs, Great new that you have more in stock.

I’ve ordered on the first september, do you know when will you ship it ?

No hassle i’m just impatiently excited :smiley:

thanks !

Are you from France? I was going to take care of the international orders today. Please be on the lookout for my email.

Yeah, 78100 :slight_smile:

Awesome ! thanks !

Hype - hype: i need the spud with kick tail seen on instagram. This will be a instant hit for eskaters :star_struck:

1 Like

I will be releasing the kicktail version of the Spud tomorrow 9.14.2018

Not sure what to call it tho as it needs to be separate from the Spud name to avoid confusion. I was thinking the BKB Ion or BKB Swerve 31. I am still open to suggestions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• BKB Ion
  • BKB Swerve 31
  • Something Else

0 voters

Back%20Left%20thin%20boarder September 14, 2018 8:00 PM

7 Likes

My vote is for TAYTO. TAAAAAYYYYTO!

6 Likes

JET Tater 31

1 Like

Still made by Jet/Abec right? Hate to say this but you should keep their name in it.

SpudKick?

OllieSpud?

JaredFries?

2 Likes

In keeping with the theme, I suggest JetTuber or JetYam. Help me out folks, what other potato related names are there?

BKB MashedSpud

BKB FriedSpud