The JET SPUD 29" is back again! 😜

O ok hehe that’s sucks

1 Like

@JLabs

Hey J, any updates on the Combo Pack ?

In regards to the other matter, I found out I ordered 12mm belts originally :sweat_smile:, as you can see I am very dumb.

Production is progressing. Waiting on BMS at this point, still on track tho!

1 Like

Hi JLabs. Can you update us on the combo pack?

It’s progressing as usual. I had to push back the delivery until mid next month as I will be in California for two weeks starting the end of this month (it was the only time I could fit the vacation in this summer).

Sorry for the delay, but once it come you won’t be let down!

1 Like

I d be going

What is the timing for the combo packs again? Thanks!

I’m hoping mid month… there have been so many small delays that it’s pushing the time limit a little.

Hey Esk8ers,

If anyone is interested in taking my spot in line, I have an order for the Jet Spud + 11s3p Battery + the @Eboosted enclosure. PM me if interested

Sadly, I am delaying a Spud build since I have moved to an area where I am trying to do an AT build instead.

This Spud-Deal is legit, you can check out Eboosted’s sexy Biohazard board here

3 Likes

Pm sent hehe

Hi, any updates ?

Any news on when these will ship?

I will be sending out an email update to all pre orders mid to end of this week with updates :blush:

2 Likes

Is there any update for this? Just wondering, since the last update re: the batteries was sent out a month ago.

1 Like

Here is the FedEx tracking number, it will update when they land in the US 782372194860

I have some family stuff going on and will be out for a few days as I need to be with them. This goes for the new pulleys as well. Sorry for the delay, but I need time to clear my head.

10 Likes

Looks like the batteries are in transit :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada:

I found myself riding the Spud more than other boards because of it’s light weight :balance_scale:

17 Likes

How much does it weight? And what Antispark are you using?

18.2lb and I use the Antisparkheaven antispark switch from @goldenHusky, it’s the only one that has worked consistently and it’s also very easy to repair in case mosfets goes bad.

2 Likes

looking at changing my board to a spud board is there anywhere i can get one, thanks