The JET SPUD 29" is back again! 😜

this deal is insanely good. wtf

The first round will be because of the shipping time. As soon as @Eboosted can make more and send them my way they will be available for purchase without the battery

1 Like

Looking to get some more pre order support on the battery + enclosure :blush:

Let me know if you have any questions!

1 Like

Here’s the Specs one would get with 11S3P 30Q , 190KV 30:15 running 83mm Wheels:

Calculated the Generic Spud build to $920 with Vanda Dual VESC’s and a commissioned Firefly remote , no Drive Train, and even a freaking plug and pay Eskating.eu antispark if you’re as lazy as I am.

Hell you could cut the price down going single drive taking out the cost of a motor and VESC taking It down to about what? $720 with no drivetrain ?

Shit if I could I would use this as an opportunity to get an Arc Gear Drive and truly test out that efficiency…

@longhairedboy, will you also be servicing The Arc Fusion Drives for Arcboards Warranty, I have a feeling I’m prone to eventually break them and would like to know that your trusty hands will also ensure their repair as well if possible.

yes, i replace parts when they show up broken. I wouldn’t say i “service” them so much as replace them when they’ve been beaten into non-working order.

Do you have just an enclosure for sale or do we have to get the bundle?

Currently you have to get the bundle, as soon as @Eboosted can make some more and send them my way I will be putting them up for sale individually

1 Like

10 DS comming out of the oven this weekend

3 Likes

?? whats that?

can european customers get in on this ?

It would be very very expensive as the battery would have to be shipped individually from the manufacturer and then a separate shipment would be needed for the enclosure and deck. Your talking an extra $150 in shipping. Granted the number dosnt go up much if you add one or two more.

shit pitty maybe a group buy eu but dunno is it cost effective…

@JLabs I hate you! I must resist

2 Likes

Hey JLabs,

Thanks again for organizing the GB. My TSG order also contained a Jet Spud. I am really considering ordering the combo Eboosted enclosure & battery from you but I was hoping for some of your insight into a build.

I currently have an Acton Blink S2 w/ 2k miles, 18 mph is too slow for my next board but I love the concept of using hubs/DD (carvon v4Rs are now $799 :frowning:)

I dont really know how the 11s3p battery would work w/ Hubs and if you had recommendations for buying a combo of Dual VESC & Hubs & a matching front truck? Would @Hummie Hubs work on that battery config?

This would be my first DIY project so I am slightly intimidated,

Thanks for your wisdom

Don’t do It man , don’t jump into that hole.

Hummies hubs would work but they aren’t ready for release just yet. You’re immediate options in terms of hubs are Maytechs, Tourquebaord (if they’re in stock), and DIYEBoard. In terms of performance and reliability , Belt Drives right now are reliable , in which you could cop some BKB Motors and Motor Mounts

From my configuration up above , 11s is Ganna give you a good 18 mike range (not sure of the voltage sag though).

Speed is dependent on gearing , KV , and other factors.

• Keep in mind I am a lazy sonofabitch and the info I have here could be incorrect.
2 Likes

Waiting for hummies (best option form me) you could think about the diyeboard. I recently did a spud build with them. You can see the thread about it. Depends what you are looking but to me in the cost effective range they are a good choice. Tourque is great, top speed 40km/h with 10s. I use it for commuting and I love it!

2 Likes

11s3p will work for hub motors and belt drive systems. I would recommend belt drive based on what’s available at the moment. It will definitely be an upgrade over your Blink S2 :wink:

2 Likes

go with @Kug3lis gear drive much better then the carvons that wont get shipped till next year .theres probably not a single person whose bought carvons including myself at this stage who hasnt thought about cancelling and getting a refund … there product is amazing but the customer service and time delay after delay is just ridiculous… hummie hubs are by far in my opinion the best hubs yet but gear drive i think is going to be the future

3 Likes

Only four left!!

https://buildkitboards.com/products/spud-enclosure-11s3p-battery

2 Likes