The JET SPUD 29" is back again! 😜

That’s a hell of a deal! $100 enclosure and only $252 more for 11s3p included! Does it come with a charger?

My brain is running on E and i forgot the charger. Thanks for bringing it up. Had to raise the price slightly.

2 Likes

$17. Sweet!

Does this battery come wired w/ a charge port? What about a power switch?

It comes with a charge port, but not a switch. Because the BMS is bypassed there is no switch

So if someone were to buy this + the deck , what else would be needed aside from a remote control , ESC’s , and a Drive Train?

… an anti-spark switch.

Ah forgot to add that on , that would be pretty much it right?

Yes that is it :smile:

After the Anubis I thought I was going to get out of the game… look what you’re about to make me do :slightly_frowning_face: any reconnections to good switches ?

I haven’t been into electric skateboarding for long, but @JLabs is already showing I am a weak man. Thanks for hooking us up! Looks like I have a project after I build my girlfriends board.

1 Like

Looking into what connections I’ll need on my FOCBOX. Will your 11s3p battery terminate in an XT60 or XT90?

@JLabs If you ever need to stock up on power switches let me know. I work for one of the largest manufacturers of these type of power switches. Any size. Any color. https://www.amazon.com/AutoLoc-Accessories-AUTSW46R-Latching-customs/dp/B00SIOKRTE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1526237321&sr=8-1&keywords=billet+power+button. This link is just an example. We have black. Chrome. All colors. Sizes. Ect…

1 Like

They will be XT60 connectors on the battery

Only 7 left!

Thanks for the offer, I will be sure to keep it in mind. Still have to find a reliable antispark switch to use it with.

1 Like

Maybe look into Ollin Boards PCB. It’s the only one I’ve been able to run on 10S for about two years now. Everything else has failed me.

Look at @Kug3lis new antispark looks be the best on the market atm

1 Like

Check out @goldenHusky’s antisparkheaven.com, I believe he has exams right now, but you might be able to work something out in these 3-4 weeks!

Only 6 left!

https://buildkitboards.com/products/spud-enclosure-11s3p-battery

All requiring battery purchase?