The JET SPUD 29" is back again! šŸ˜œ

Ok, I have so many abandoned checkouts for people wanting the spud in Europe, letā€™s make this Group Buy happen! If your interested in the Jet Spud and in Europe please PM me your email so I can set everything up.

4 Likes

Some more spuds have been trickling out, if you want one donā€™t wait :grinning:

For those in Europe I think you will just have to order directly from me as it seems there is not enough interest for a Group Buy.

Sad to see that itā€™s not enough for a group buyā€¦

Please, @JLabs is offering to organize a group buy for the ones from Europe. It would be nice if we could get a groupbuy goinā€™.

So if you are from Europe and interested getting your hands on a Spud please send @JLabs a Private message so he can put you into the the list.

Letā€™s make it happen!

2 Likes

how much would shipping be to Australia on one of these spuds?

1 Like

I think it was about $53 last time I checked :persevere:

I would be in for two of these decks for the group buy! :slight_smile:

I have two decks going to Germany, anybody want to jump in at the last minute?

I still have some Spuds left, and I have lots of 90 & 97mm Premium Build wheels left.

(if you dont have at least one messy table your not tinkering enough :wink:)

11 Likes

Sell it with the enclosure. Pretty sure youā€™ll get more buyers that way

3 Likes

Love this deck. Since you sell them you probably k own IT. I was wondering whether do you usually install the rear truck in the shorter wheels base option or the longer one. Because when if I try to use the wider wheels base the rear truck are not flat on the deck due to the small lock tail. Do you usually use an angle raiser or something like that in this case? Thxs!

Yea you @JLabs definitely should itā€™s a no-brainer I got one and it been hard to get the right Enclosure for it.

2 Likes

Nice enclosureā€¦ You are selling those in your shop? Would I have known that before ordering the JSpud I would probably have ordered the case also.

10 enclosures are on the way from @Eboosted

Iā€™m wondering if you guys want batteries for them as well. What would you prefer-

• 10s4p
  • 12s3p

0 voters

They are expected in two to three weeks (enclosures) and batteries will be about 4 weeks if we hurry.

Iā€™m thinking about going as light as possible. I donā€™t need range. Doing a single 6374 190kv. I think the battery Iā€™ll need is 10s2p or 12s2p 30Q. Or should I hold out for 30T/40Tā€™s in a few months? Is Eboostedā€™s enclosure overkill if Iā€™m going small/lightweight?

10s4p single 6374 jet spud. Campus commuter dream

1 Like

Iā€™m curious how?

The single layer enclosure is big enough for 10s3p or 11s3pā€¦?

@Deckoz lol youā€™d probably find a way to fit 11s4p with two focboxes

Maybeā€¦ but single layer isnā€™t that thickā€¦

Guess it depends on ithe size BMS, or if itā€™s loop key or antisparkā€¦ etcā€¦ 10 to 12s3p is probably the best setup for this enclosure, 10s4p is just probably too tightā€¦

1 Like

I think Iā€™m going 11S3P, just wodering if a 12S BMS could be used.

1 Like

For those interested in the enclosure:

I am told it will take about 3 weeks in order for them to be delivered to me here in the USA. Because of this, i think it only make sense to wait about another week and get batteries to go along as well. They will be 11s3p 30Qā€™s with a BesTech D140 BMS (bypassed for charge only).

https://buildkitboards.com/products/spud-enclosure-11s3p-battery

Im hoping we can get this moving asap because i want to get everything ordered in order to ensure a timely delivery.

Let me know if you have any questions!