The JET SPUD 29" is back again! šŸ˜œ

I put it in the cart and calculated the shipping cost and everything without any problem but at the end I bought the potato 33 from sickboard because it was cheaper there. You can ask them or buy from US. I just wanted to share it because it is more expensive but faster to get and for 3-4 boards maybe easier for everyone. I still thing I should have bought the 29 version (I like short board). I got the 33 yesterday and I thought it was shorter than it actually is. I was not sure for the stability at high speed with the spud.

Hey, is there any way you can get me a measurement of the concave depth in the middle of the board? Iā€™ve been looking everywhere for one of these, hoping to make my first e-board using it

Iā€™m not sure what you mean by the depth in the middle of the board, but I would be glad to help

1 Like

I think heā€™s basically asking how deep is the bowl if the concave is a bowl?

Deck not with me, but if you flip it over measure how high the deck is from the ground to very center of deck

1 Like

What Iā€™ve seen people do is put a ruler across the concave of the board, from rail to rail, like is shown in this photo: https://rideasf.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/2.jpg and then measure the gap from the bottom of the ruler down to the deck, to find the concave depth. Sorry for the weird request haha, i come from the freeride/downhill scene so my jargon might be a little weird lmao

Your all good, I just didnā€™t understand. I usually refer to it as concave depth but the middle part through me off. I donā€™t know the exact measurement off the top of my head, Iā€™ll measure it tomorrow and get back to you

Alright, thanks man

1 Like

I just measured it, itā€™s 1/2 inch.

3 Likes

Alright, sweet. Iā€™ll order one if theyā€™re still in stock next paycheck!

1 Like

Anyone else from Europe interested in a group buy for this DECK!? Want to get my hands on!

Iā€™m wondering if anyone picked up a board that @rey8801 linked?

Should send bigben one or lots lol and have em make a custom spud enclosure thatā€™d be sooo sick

2 Likes

Iā€™m currently sending @Eboosted one :wink:

1 Like

Savage should be beeeeautiful

@gogomrrobot

I remember you had a small cruiser deck with kicktail that rode awesome for the city? Do you want to replace it for a Spud?

1 Like

Iā€™m in the process of slapping some old hummies on my spud with an old 10s3p space cell clone

I have two spuds right now. Oneā€™s a candidate for the carvon regular speedrive once they ship. The other I am going to sell. Also the 33" kicktail is up for sale on the wanted items at the moment.

Too many boardsā€¦lol :wink:

What you didnĆ½ like about it? It was a pretty nice board

i know man too many boards have to get srs about other life stuff.

I am selling that off and two more fully loaded trampas. I will be down to one jet spud and one custom @longhairedboy board made custom for me. Thatā€™s enough i need money :moneybag: upgrade condo to houseā€¦upgrade gf to wifeā€¦ lol :laughing:

They will both be carvon drive boards

10 Likes

The wife upgrade is overrated :sweat:

9 Likes