The JET SPUD 29" is back again! šŸ˜œ

I just wanted to give a stock update for those on the fenceā€¦

Only 3 left!

The spud is averaging like an order every 1-2 days so 6 days or less and they will be goneā€¦

Iā€™ve only mounted up the trucks so far, but they seem like they should turn well enough. I have some angled risers if needed, but I think because of the shorter wheelbase, they wonā€™t need to be mounted at such a high angle like they do on MTB decks. I also test fitted the six shooters and the only clearance issues seem to be with my toes. Lol

The trucks are 15.25" wide axle to axle and the cast hanger width is 10.5". Axles are 2.375" each.

1 Like

Let me know how it works out, might have to do that myself. Looks cool, like a low rider or something :grinning:

1 Like

Just in case you didnā€™t know, itā€™s a 30 or 35 degree difference not sure which, from a 50 degree baseplate. Assuming you can still turn wellā€¦some say yeah, some no, I have no ideaā€¦I think 1/4 to 1/2in risers for some clearance and big old fat numies would make for a hell of a board. Maybe even some dirt action.

LoL too funny

2 Likes

They have a cool mascot.

6 Likes

Damn this deck looks sexy but Shipping costs half the boardā€¦ :sweat: I almost pulled the trigger!

Hope something similar is available here in Europe!

As I wrote: Damn sexy Deck!

Iā€™ve actually shipped quite a few to the EU, costs about $110 shipped if I can recall correctly. Iā€™m sorry that itā€™s so expensive :cry:

1 Like

@okp sells em in EU

1 Like

thanks for the heads up. Mine are a bit different. The shape is slightly different and the board is hand shaped/pressed in France in a little atelier. No industrial production, just few units hand made. My boards are using also glass fiber for more strength. I did this because I ride them quite hard :slight_smile:

Cheers!

1 Like

Surprisingly I still have 2 decks left! Let me know if you guys have any questions. I can ship tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

https://buildkitboards.com/products/jet-spud-29-bkb

3 Likes

itā€™s pretty much a spud :wink:

yeah, visually but with differences like hand made, GF, CF.

1 Like

Someone from Germany or Europe who would also want a spud to split the shipping costs?!

I now definitely know how it feels to have a crush on ā€œsomethingā€! :grin:

1 Like

Last one snagged I believeā€¦!!!

3 Likes

Yep, you got the last one!

2 Likes

ffuuuuccckkk just got a $50 giftcard

ooops i waited too long.

Damn, please tell me youā€™re going to get more!! :sob: