The Heavyweight | Custom Deck | Roja Hybrid Trucks | SK3 6374 149kv | Custom Hub Motors | 10S3P | VESC

hey wanderer the kit to cpnvert the trucks i could create one of these it be a minite

brother man i want to buy a pair of those motor liners steel if you don’t mind i’m in need of the dimensions of your liners i have a question about who sells abec11 107mm flywheels cut out how do you do that so perfectly

So a few people are wondering what ever happened to this build

Money has been sidetracked and directed into a growing soil restoration business, so have not had the resources to do anything with it. Still have the set up aside from battery and esc. Was wanting to go awd back in the day, but if I ever do get around to getting the setup going will stick to 2wd and use the hubmotors I built…never did get a chance to get power to them to see how they worked. So will run them tell they fall apart and later see about checking out some different options since I do not work with cnc’s any longer.

So many options on the market these days!

Anyways just wanted to let you all know why it was never finished, and that maybe someday it will see some life.

Anyways back I go to observing from the sidelines!

Peace

6 Likes