The Ghost | bustin boards deck | caliber Trucks | single tacon 245kv | Custom Mount | 8S 4p li ion| ollinboard vesc

hahaha good point ill go see what torqueboards has in stock

I wouldn’t say way too high. According to @chaka’s thread you can run up to a 230kv motor on 10s with the vesc.

8600/37=232kv. at 10s a 230kv would be fine.

A quick update: Ive got 32 18650 lg he2 cells coming in thursday, my vesc, motor, and charger are both here. I just have to order my pulleys and reciever. This is gonna be a sick build! Oh, im thinking of using copper braid to connect my cells or solid copper wire a bit of input would be great!

I think copper braid is a good idea, next time I make a pack I might as well try AWG12 silicon wire.

@delta_19 @lox897 @barajabali sorry to bother u guys but my lg cells just arrived and i wanted to double check that these connections were right

Looks good. Are the balance positive and negative round the wrong way though? I am not 100% sure but double check with the other dudes.

Will do thanks for the double check

Yea it’s right but you did it kinda weird… You’ll find that making series connections inside gets hard unless you have a spot welder. There is a way to pay it out so that all your connections are outside. And that your two main terminals are at one end of the pack. You did yours like a snake or a sin wave. You laid it out right but connected the series at awkward point. Do the series connections in like one big U shape. Hard to explain

I showed him how on Google draw.

1 Like

What Bustin board are you using?

gimme a few hours and ill post a few photos of everything.

the light blue would be a larger copper rod

update i finshed the battery pack today and now i have to get a controller, and pulleys. Also my charger is saying overvoltage so i am a bit confused about that ill show some photos of the pack tho

Special thanks to @delta_19 for designing the pack and @Jinra @seanpain4 @lox897 for how to make the pack