The flipsky dual esc group buy. ITS ON. 130$ including usa shipping

Do you have one? I probably can pick it up tomorrow. What are its measurements?

Thx!

none extra but ordering wed and you can get in that

@Hummie if you think your second batch will arrive before you ship out the decks you can sell somebody mine that wants it now.

i dont know what you mean. if you dont want to do it can give you bucks back no problem. its a button away

No I want the one I paid for. I just said you can wait to ship mine until you ship the decks. And I thought if somebody wanted one right now you could give the one thatā€™s set aside for me to them and have them pay for one in the next batch to be sent to me.

2 Likes

Have you had a chance to run it any?

Just enough to know it works. Rain keeps screwing up my test ride :grin:.

2 Likes

Aww booā€¦ No worries itā€™ll happen soon enough.

1 Like

What did you order from me?

1 Like

Haha haha!!! Iā€™m a high idiot lol. That was meant for Hummieā€¦ Sorry lol

1 Like

I have one of these strapped to Betty right now. So far, so good. Still need to tweak some settings to keep it from cutting out on me but over all a decent controller. So far.

4 Likes

Is betty 12 or 10s?

12S, at the moment via a pair of 6S 10Ah Tattu packs in series.

1 Like

I hooked mine up to a premade board, 40A 10S worked flawless as well.

Seems like decent quality, especially when it costs the same as one vesc 4.12 or what they used to go for.

1 Like

Im getting cut outs as well, on startup mostly. What do you suggest changing? The battery max?

1 Like

I get cutouts on startup and braking. IF i jam the throttle it cuts out, if i jam the brake without easing into it it cuts out.

I tried PWM tweaking, tried messing with the throttle curves, tried lowing my motor min and bat min, pretty much everything I can think of so far. Iā€™m certain though that if i stare at it long enough while gradually becoming drunk enough that the answer will come to me.

to be fair, this is probably the first time iā€™ve really dug into VESC-Tool other than just toying with it for a few minutes. Firmware on the ESC is 3.40 allegedly.

2 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m getting the same thing. I got terrible results with the stock firmware so I upgraded to Acks 3.102 and its better, but still cuts out at quick acceleration or breaks. Iā€™ve got a pretty generous throttle curve setup at -20%/-20%. Iā€™m running 50/-40/50/-20. The brakes are really soft, so I think Ill bump it to -40. Not sure what to do about the cutouts.

1 Like

Well that backs up my findings and doesnā€™t bode well for Flipsky. I wonder if its a hardware issue?

1 Like

could be, i was wondering if it was an issue with ackā€™s firmware but I donā€™t think so at this point since you are using the stock firmware and getting like results. I wonder if bigger/more caps would allow in increase in limits?

That doesnā€™t sound good :frowning: