The flipsky dual esc group buy. ITS ON. 130$ including usa shipping

If he does a second group by in about a week, I’ll probably grab another one in all honesty

1 Like

just missed it. will do another and post it up tomorrow. i didnt get any extra this time.

Dang it. I miss all the fun! :frowning:

There’s also a GB for the single FSESC 6.6 w/ Heat sink also by @hummie that’s still got slots you can get in on if you don’t need the double version

Yeah I’ve seen that. Been trying to resist that one since I ordered 2 FOCBOX unity’s. This one would be a good stop gap vesc to use until my unity and my son’s unity shows up. We’re both using generic boards from ebay. Not very good but they do the job.

1 Like

If he does another dual vesc buy I may order a couple.

@hummie is quick to get onto organizing GBs so I think once the current batch is all sorted out another batch might not be too far away :smile:

If it works perfect would you still swao it for the unity?

Please I cant take it anymore Allow me to change “double” to “Dual.”

Does your son weigh over 110kg? Does he like to go fast like 40mph+ and climb steep hills?

If not then why unity?

doing it again. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ak5eUwpS4wBmHSVPdw_862PvcoRRrHKPZIPnRpab5xA/edit

2 Likes

@ElectricCoast @mtuan293 ^^^^^^

1 Like

Nice. So how do I pay? Is paying thru F&F cheaper?

for me it is. but cant be encouraged on the forum

1 Like

I’m fine with F&F if I can save some bucks. From what I read above people trust you so I have no problem.

1 Like

I’ve always purchased things that most would consider top of the line, cutting edge or new to market and are feature rich. While I know this may spark an argument with some people and the unity may not be the top of the food chain it intrigues me and I want to try it out. As for my son no he doesn’t go that fast nor do I. He’s maybe 165lbs or 75kg. I on the other hand am a big boy and weigh in at 240lbs or 109kg.

I haven’t found reviews on the Flipsky dual ESC yet, just a couple of user saying it’s OK but nothing definite so I’m buying too to test them myself.

If anyone has already installed it and had used it with high current setting, please share your thoughts

2 Likes

I got mine in yesterday, for testing. I soldered the bullets on the phase wires and an xt90 on the power leads. It came with sensor cables, which was cool. I just upgraded the firmware to Ack’s 3.102. I’m going to swap it into my test board later today and test it tonight. I’ll let you know how it goes.

14 Likes

What hw did you have to use to update the firmware?

I used the @Ackmaniac ESC Tool and 3.102 firmware. The FlipSky Dual FSESC 4.20 has a bootloader.

2 Likes