The flipsky dual esc group buy. ITS ON. 130$ including usa shipping

i think he’s local here. surprised i though the eu 6.6 buy was working out.

Yeah it is. Even I was interested but then the dual was released and that is a better cheaper option for me.

I am but I’m having my flipskys sent over to @psychotiller first before they’re posted to me in Asia lol

1 Like

about to send this in so if you want to get in on this and have them shipped soon best get in now or tomorrow evening at the latest

Sending tonight.

1 Like

ok tomorrow evening it goes in. do do if youre doing it. they’re in stock over there.

2 Likes

I do do. Money sent

1 Like

How much stock are you taking :sweat_smile:

1 Like

the double she says there are many actually and its the 6.6 i think she is running lower. but the 6.6 group buy has not a single person signed up right now. but i’ll send this in tonight and they will ship very quickly to me.

Oh ok. I am not doing the dual right now, and oh yeah I am aware of the 6.6 stock levels :joy:

What is the current head counts? I’m not gonna reply soon hurricane just hit us super strong wind and signal will out soon.

the count doesnt matter and sending it in tonight. get in by this eve if you want to get some.

2 Likes

Okay will money soon

Money sent. Please confirm. thank you!

Hello I just purchased 2 dual units, I really hope they work great.

@Hummie please don’t forget about me this time :smile:

1 Like

With such an affordable and reliable ESC (at least from early reviews), I’ve decided to bring the Evolve bamboo back from the death and make a new Loaded Vanguard iteration. Fun times are comming :grin:

4 Likes

will get it to you this time.

1 Like

Is this group buy still open? I’m interested!

He may have already sent it. But @Hummie a tendency of ordering extras of things. And if not running a second group Buy especially considering this one filled up fairly quick.

1 Like