The flipsky dual esc group buy. ITS ON. 130$ including usa shipping

Both. I’ll put it up tonite

Sounds good

Kind of disappointing hearing about these issues but I guess it doesn’t matter too much since I run 10s exclusively…

So what about the 3 over voltage events? Looks like its triggered over 50v, there is one peak on the fist one of 56.3 volts :open_mouth:

I would guess the cause is not enough capacitance or something wrong with your battery.

Any electrical engineers have any ideas?

I always get over voltage fault when going full brakes on a full battery.

There might be something up with my battery though. I seem to get a lot of sag on full acceleration which has triggered under voltage fault before. Still need to open up my pack properly and check it.

You know that was my thought about not enough capacitance. I’m going to get a few low ESR caps either rated for 63v or or than likely 100v caps and put them in line.

I got them in. look nice. ill get them out tomorrow.

6 Likes

Wooohoooo. It’s a shame I’m away from home for work to receive my 2. The wife just loves it when I have packages show up at the house when I’m away at work. Honestly she never complains not once I just think its my guilty conscience. LOL.

Is it too late to get in on this?

Yeah they’ve already come in but I think @Hummie will be doing another group buy for these soon. Double check with him.

I’ll post the tracking for these tonight n do another group buy starting right after

2 Likes

So what is the feedback from the guys who have been running them, any news on durability?

Have you already shipped these out?

he put tracking info here

Isn’t that for the 6.6 vesc groupbuy? Anyway I don’t see my zip code on those 2 receipts.

Yeah, I’d like an update on Flipsky Dual esc GB not 6.6. @Hummie?

and I have @emancarrillo here I missed in my bag. will go now with… and @Wraith to 6.6s @Tamatoa one 6.6 as well labels for @luv2sk8te17 Christopher Karg in Canada @mmaner with deck @Ckarg with a single 6.6 to canada

that’s the good news. but it was slow coming and people from the second group buy are asking for theirs thinking it would be here and its not. I got a bunch of 6.6s and not any extra of the dual when I compiled the first buy because theyre showing more reliable than the 4.2. if you are on the list for the second dual group buy take them for 230$ a pair. please. this group buy stuff takes too much of my time and need to be working on other things. I really just wanted people to get them so we could see how they perform.

3 Likes

Is there an accessible list where in your GB’s my place is? All this time I thought you were waiting for shipment for 4.2 dual, but it appears the most recent shipment was for 6.6. A little clarity on situation and how long of an wait would be greatly appreciated!

I just sent out the first dual group buy and the second 6.6 group buy.

Im sure its confusing and im confused. how about anyone who was on the second group buy for the 4.2 dual take a pair of the 6.6s I got for 230$ including shipping tracking insurance. ?

3 Likes

@Hummie, thank you for all the work you have put into these group buys. I’m looking forward to being able to see what these babies can do!

4 Likes