The eSK8 models gallery!

That must be like seeing an old teen pic of yourself and thinking wtf was i doing but seriously that is some sound marketing right there, include hot members of both sexes thereby doubling your demographic in one fail swoop :wink:

images%20(2)

Had to include this as a mark of utmost respect. This crazy man was hitting 107kmh i believe when shortly after this pic both his friont wheels spat off the urethane and he coasted it to a stop with serious style. Big kahunas!

4 Likes

Ride a Fa Board?

Its a diyeboard with a small dick

DECK!!! damn you auto correct.

3 Likes

F*****g Awful I think that bit stands for

2 Likes

All taken from the same FB page and company… (I didn’t realize someone was using Seismic trucks, must be an associated factory)

"Let’s find a Starbucks, that’s western right? Just stand in front of it and pretend your somewhere in America…

dude actually has some style, but grabbing both hands to the deck with remote in hand without a helmet, might be a really bad idea effecting the health of the rider. Notice the proper skate shoes too. This made me believe I could view such things on the Embarcadaro in San Fransisco, he would fit right in with that style…till his parents were arrested for not putting a helmet on a minor…

This is cool, a classic commuter demographic in business attire. Are they having a “board meeting” or is this the local college research staff out for a lunch break? Naw, it’s a posed photo op most likely featuring those wishing to profit from these photos…

!

These kill me, they are a dime a dozen, of course men like some ass with their eskates, who doesn’t? Oh maybe all the potential female buyers who don’t appreciate the female form being objectified for general purpose in marketing material, just maybe…

!

Here they found some skaters in the streets, “here ride this, I take your picture for magazine, and wear this helmet too”…“I’m not wearing your stupid helmet, hey Todd, let’s race these things”…

!

I think this is actually the dude helping influence the designs, the “skater” consulting or involved, or hell could be the owner of the company…helmets? what are those…

!

Here stand on this board and look pretty, everyone will love this!!

!

Dude, pretend to give me a high five now for the photographer! “What’s a high five dude, wtf are you waving at?”

!

I call this one “I ran out of batteries”

!

All I could hear in my brain when I looked at this picture was “WHOOOOOOOO” like those stupid groups of girls at the bar yelling out in unison after each shot during a bachelorette night out on the town. F’ing whooo-girls…

!

I don’t even know where to start with this one, is she checking her phone while riding? I do that sometimes, makes me feel stupid and complacent when I do, and that dude’s hair, omg so rad. Best part is the beginner in the background getting a remote lesson before riding for the 1st time without a helmet. Killing your potential customers before they have purchased is a bad idea…

!

Here he is again, the “skater” wearing an Anti-hero shirt too like he knows Grosso or something. Grosso don’t wear shades indoors nor does he give a Buddy Christ finger to integrated batteries, but whatever…

!

Ok guys, listen, the lighting is just right, take your sensitive electric vehicles and go stand in that water over there, I need this shot!

3 Likes

:smiley::heart_eyes: Is this allowed?

10 Likes

3/10 veiny hands

Dammit, she works for a living.

1 Like

lol i know that volt guy, he is a very good rider.

Did she fall? And just doesn’t bleed or…

3 Likes

Trust me… there’s an electric skateboard in the picture

11 Likes

skatebrah

5 Likes

That old dude is Neil Unger…he fucking shreds, but i dont think thats legit haha

sketlol

I like this thread, don’t let it die :smiley:

5 Likes

He’s definitely a sliding pro :call_me_hand: image

2 Likes

Hahaha!! Love the editing of this one! Not only did they make the poor guy tiny, but they removed his face too :rofl:

Oh I cannot wait to add pictures to this lol

3 Likes

Dual-Hub-Motor-Remote-Control-Wheels-Electric

1 Like

“Now, go to slip.” Nuh! M’not tired!

1 Like