The Electric Boarder Thunder in the Mountains Colorado Event

I would do this with mine too lol. Funniest thing was people thinking she was pulling me. Then she’d stop pedaling and we take off lol

2 Likes

Flights booked and paid. Non changeable and non refundable. Point of no return. See you there.

8 Likes

Coming from Denmark?

3 Likes

Indeed… Vegas was a blast, wouldn’t miss this for anything. (have all the children I want and need).

7 Likes

Working on our day 1 permits for a park but coming up on a lot of issues locally since the rental e-scooters basically got all electric vehicles banned from parks until they pass new legislation, so that screws any parks in the entire Denver area. We’re looking at other options but one of my thoughts specifically was taking over a multi layer parking garage, what are your guys thoughts? All the vendors on the bottom and people can just ride the garage all day as they please, centered in the city near lots of beer stops.

Also time running out on early registration! IMI motorsports complex has been booked and we’re currently working towards permits for lookout mountain which I’ll have video up for soon, with a review of the TB direct drive.

6 Likes

What about nearby cities? We’re driving out to imi, how far is breckenridge? Meh, 2 hrs.

1 Like

Yeah I’m looking at that and a couple other options. Just gotta cross our fingers that the scooters didn’t piss off some of the other nearby cities as well.

Try coming north Longmont, Loveland, or Fort Collins maybe. Lots of great parks and places to ride in this state you’ll find something.

1 Like

It looks like what ever is possible. But if at all possible I like the idea of being outside. Maybe there is a big pariking lot somewhere owned by a company, that are not in use (ahh… realizes that this is a workday and not in the weekend where such parking lots might not be in use.).

1 Like

@Lunasi we should do a game like this at the event.

https://youtu.be/t34_gdPf4c0

Idk seems like a good idea.

Lying down on the board would be the against the rules of course.

We need an east coast event. Ohio/Virginia/Tennessee, or NC would be a lovely central location for the Chicago, NY, Florida triangle. The 18 hour Colorado drive is rough

6 Likes

:smiley:

Tampa might be in play for 2020. Gotta see how it shakes out.

5 Likes

Perfect, my company just set up a clinical trial site in Tampa and I’m going to be going down monthly :grin:

5 Likes

/end of thread derail

1 Like

I think I’m going to make it! Flying in so I’d like to coordinate what hotel area most people are staying at. Not planning on racing if that helps. Can’t wait for my first event :grin::checkered_flag:

5 Likes

You are my hero. I’ve been stressing out about this so bad. Please keep me updated. I’m a neurotic mess when it comes to trips :expressionless:

1 Like

20190208_140745

Thought you’d all enjoy our poster for the event, inspired by melody from esk8 HQ and drawn by the same artist, Gavin Weir, Artmerc83 on Instagram.

16 Likes

Does things go as planed with this?

2 Likes

Ya. Am also interested in update.

@Lunasi

3 Likes

Especially in the shipping boards department. Got confirmation I can mail it to my air bnb before I arrive.

3 Likes