The Electric Boarder Thunder in the Mountains Colorado Event

Sure, you can carry my extra board and fetch me beer :grinning:

9 Likes

Can I still get swag for sending a hundred for regeneration if i pay first week of January? @Lunasi

3 Likes

Early registration ends in February, so yes.

7 Likes

Good to hear! Trying to get my wife and my friend (Who lives 30 min from the track) to let me know if they wanna do the event with me.

We are coming out there for the dates…just not sure if everyone wants to be there the entire time.

So question: I know I am going to be there for all of the days. But if my wife and friend only want to come check it out and maybe do a group ride with everyone one or two days, do they need to pay the full fee?

Imbw but I think the $100 is for entry to tracks days.

nah, $100 is the registration fee. everyone pays, regardless of what you participate in.

3 Likes

I was wrong lol.

let me clarify. to be a participant and be eligible to race, get fed, and anything else associated with the event you need to register and pay. want to tag along for a group ride? thats fine. just know that there are benefits to registering. its not just racing and track riding.

7 Likes

@Lunasi what day will things begin? I’m not looking for specifics on what we are doing but I would like to get things booked. On your news write up you have one day before IMI and then things after.

So are events starting the 11th, IMI on 12th and 13th, events 14,15 and 16th?

1 Like

I think it’s $75. $100 gets you swag bag or somthing.

1 Like

Lol swag… Goodies! You’re coming right?

1 Like

Yep. Wife and baby too

4 Likes

Is there still plans for a raffle board?

1 Like

$75 for early registration. $100 after jan

1 Like

Dates are in bold at the top, the event starts June 12th which is the meet in the park, race days are 13th and 14th, 15th is mountain ride day, 16th is city cruise and brewery tour.

@Skunk correct, $100 early gets you a swag bag upon arrival

4 Likes

And you’re working on contacting hotels still correct? Wife had been looking at rooms and i keep telling her to wait

6 Likes

Ok, thanks for clarifying!

3 Likes

Yeah, @J0ker3366 is helping me draft something together for hotels.

7 Likes

I see we don’t really have times set of when what will be happening which day, and want to maximize my time while I’m there. I guess It looks like I can fly in around 10am on the 12th and leave late evening on the 16th. When will people start gathering at the park on day 1, and are there any plans on the evening of the 16th?

2 Likes

Still have s lot of plotting to do on the event schedule so I’ll have more information up soon. Riding will likely start around 11am on the 12th and will go until the end of the night on the 16th. Vendor/sponsors will want to arrive on the 11th in order to get arranged early on and also for a special sponsors dinner the night of the 11th before the event. I’ll probably throw a small group ride on the 17th as well for any stragglers that haven’t left yet.

5 Likes