The Electric Boarder Thunder in the Mountains Colorado Event

deadoralive

11 Likes

Can you do an overlay of the dispensaries with the breweries? :rainbow:

4 Likes

Excellent excellent

1 Like

Yes, and yes. Probably just $5 for the time. I wish there was some way to help everyone with boxes for their boards in order to reduce shipping further but unfortunately that’s not possible. Just find the tightest fit you can to reduce volume.

2 Likes

oh shit @psychotiller’s a criminal! that’s clearly not me, because of the hat! Sometimes when i do bad things, i pretend to be him. I’m obviously up to nothing good in that picture. I mean look how happy i am.

8 Likes

Ill probably break my board down so i can ship the minimum amount and carry on what i can. Especially because I might be bringing 2 boards.

2 Likes

Or is it???

7 Likes

I’ve never seen someone comb they’re goatee to the top of their head so well

3 Likes

oh fuck i need that shirt SPECIFICALLY to troll dave at the event.

2 Likes

usps flat rate boxes

2 Likes

Oh. I can carry on my riptide. Awesome. I forgot it had one benefit of being 6s lol. Ill bring 3 boards ha

2 Likes

I’ll bring the Landwheel, WHEN it dies I’ll just throw it in the trash

4 Likes

One word @Mikenopolis Edibles

Not sure if fried edibles are a thing

2 Likes

Unfortunately the heat of the fryer would ruin the THC and CBD.

5 Likes

let me reword that to, I don’t do drugs…

image image

4 Likes

You can watch so buuut you better keep a firm hold of that fried chicken when I’m finished

6 Likes

You dirty bass turd…

8 Likes

You could always do LHB’s shirts

2 Likes

The race in Vegas turned into a shit show. I can see why people who were there and had never seen a race before would be turned off by the idea if it. As for people who wouldn’t miss racing if it “vanished from our little community.” DH racing is where the stability of what your riding came from. Developed and made safer by people driven to win in competition and paid for with blood, sweat and ingenuity. Racing is definitely not for everyone but everyone benefits from those who have raced. :checkered_flag:respect :checkered_flag: IMG_20180617_201026

19 Likes

While all that is true and there’s a whole host of half-assed, unprotected riders(include me probably) about as mentioned before, I am eagerly waiting on @brenternet’s riposte :cote_divoire:

2 Likes