The Electric Boarder Thunder in the Mountains Colorado Event

I don’t drink, I don’t smoke…better add a fried chicken place along the route :rofl:

14 Likes

I believe @longhairedboy is trying to work somthing out to help with shipping

3 Likes

Absolutely

im sure people will get hungry on ‘the bender’!

1 Like

Done and done, only caveat is they also serve good beer with their chicken :yum:

6 Likes

Legally I guess we could get a drunk driving ticket. At least you’re only likely to kill yourself.

1 Like

How could the cops tell? the motion of a skateboard is inherently erratic. Besides, we’ll look out for one another.

I’ve got a DUI on a push board…

5 Likes

how did you manage that?

My buddy got one on a bike + a improper use of vehicle in roadway for having someone on the handlebars. I was bombing hills in Portland. Cop decided to give me shit. I smelled like fireball… he gave me a ticket.

2 Likes

well that sucks.

/edit

i feel like if you get a dickhead cop you’re going down for something, what it is is completely at their discretion. is bullshit.

like @longhairedboy’s vegas jaywalking ticket.

1 Like

I’m going to assist anyone that would like me to in shipping thier boards to the hotel or wherever we end up. I get much better rates than you will if you just walk into a post/fedex/ups office. I can usually get a four foot 35 pound box of lithium packed board across the country for well under $50 by ground. So depending on the size of the box you find, I can send it pretty cheap. Most complete board shipments actually cost me under $40.

the plan is to set up a ship-to location and then have everyone send their boards by ground via fedex a week in advance, then i can do the same in reverse on the last day when people are getting their boards back in their boxes.

I can take paypal to cover the shipping.

14 Likes

I still don’t have a drivers license from bike tickets I got in Portland I refuse to pay. Maybe u can lose ur driver license skating there too.

1 Like

Ha. Way ahead of you. Lost it a few years ago. They still gave me tickets lol

1 Like

$250 and they literally had a warrant out for my arrest up until yesterday.

7 Likes

Woo warrant for that? Are u sure it wasn’t something else🤔 My mom got taken away in cuffs for our dog wandering the hood. …if u ignore the tickets enough John (just garnish my wages) Murphy

1 Like

That’s so rad dude thank you so much

1 Like

Bike cops are dicks. Glad I paid my vegas parking ticket.

2 Likes

so we give you dimensions and weight and you figure the shipping?

also, you need to add some fee in there to cover your time.

That would definitely be something to look at. I’ll just carry on my charger and charge in the hotel room. Maybe one year we can do a beach area. I would love to do a jersey shore one mainly cause then I could just drive. But also I plan on buying a house and have a board shop there so then everyone could just send there boards to me and I’ll store them at my place or at my work and arrange pick ups when people get in.I do like the sound of this being a thing each year. At different spots around the country so other can join in.

3 Likes