The Darth Maul: Sector 9 Bintang, dual 6374s, FocBoxes, 12S4P, torqueboards 218mm trucks

sick looking build! how’s the clearance underneath with the drop mount trucks?

It was pretty good actually, the 107mm wheels give you enough clearance for speed bumps and big road cracks

Amazing looking build! I wanted to ask some questions about the red paint job, because I’m tempted to do the same.

1. Does the grip-tape stick to the paint well? does the paint not tear off underneath under force?
  2. Did you use any sort of primer, or just paint on the deck straight away?
  3. Was it spray paint, or did you brush it on?
  4. How many layers of paint?

Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

Hello, you need to use car paint primer then 2 layers of car paint and lastly matte clearcoat, it won’t tear appart unless you scuff it badly.

2 Likes

What is your deck length? I’m trying to find a good deck, but 41" seems a bit too long.

My deck is 38" is a bit long but it’s like most longboards.

If you want a shorter deck I suggest the Moonshine Sidekick

So is it possible for me to build a board just like this. I’m talking like the motor mounts? Or i can’t buy the reverse mount you made?

collections/motor-mount-parts/products/reverse-motor-mount-only

Hey @Eboosted Your board is absolutely amazing! So amazing that i had to make one for myself. Just Finished the deck last night! Snapchat-220406963 Also have the rest of the parts and electronics ready to go on, just waiting for a few packages. Planning on making it interchangeable between AT and Road wheels like the Evolve GTX.

• Dual Flipsky 6354 190kv
  • Flipsky 100A FSESC
  • 10s3p LiPo (2x5s 5000mAh)
  • @dickyho AT Kit
  • @johnny_261 Pulley Kits with 83mm Road Wheels
2 Likes

That´s amazing, for me it’s like going back in time :sunglasses:

Hi Man where did you bought the esc

They are Focboxes I bought them from Enertion, however they are no longer available they were replaced for a better product called Focbox Unity you can buy it from Amazon

What are the settings on the focboxs and what’s the range u get with them?