The Anubis | Laying It Down Low | Hummies V4 Hub Motor Drivetrain | 30Q 18650 10s4p | Dual Focboxes in FOC | eBoosted Custom Vanguard Enclosure | Arduino Firefly Remote |

I would, but the last thing I’m going to do is give that man more work than he already has. At least for right now.

And there’s not much difference between the 195mm and 180mm that I think, only the Bushings are different. Maybe I’ll just get gold colored bushings and call it a day.

I can relate to all the not wanting to look at the cost on my 4wd carvon drive build :joy::sob: battery alone cost me 1k 12s6p 30q bypassed and 2 carvons drives 1k aswell to a total of past 3k $ and I have everything but the carvon drives should be in By next week

2 Likes

Holy Fuck 3K?

What the bloody hell going to be your specs man?

The one thing I’m worried about my build is weight. I’m going to be carrying this thing, and I would hate if it ends up weighing more than 17lbs

Bizzare Idea: If I bought the 180mm, could I swap out all of the gold parts on that truck to the 190s?

My battery alone wiegh 12 pounds LOL It’s 4wd carvon Xl drives 4 focbox’s and 12s6p 30q BMS bypassed,landyatch evo with 107’s abec wheels, I estimate it to be around 30-35 pounds

1 Like

You wanna know the good thing?

At least your battery is big enough that you will never have to carry it🤣

2 Likes

I mean a good 12s5p 30q 60amp bms pack with switch and charger are going for $600-700 or so I’ve seen. Plus $150 per focbox . Thats $1.3K without the drivetrain or anything else. And then 2 carvons is another grand. So we’re at $2.3K. Deck lets say $120 (price of sweet hummie deck). Enclosure $65. $140 for 107s. $30 for bearings. $50 for remote. That’s about $2725 i think

1 Like

Yes you can

1 Like

Mine is 12s6p but dimensions for the landytach evo I always go BMS bypassed 4 motors there is no BMS that is not bypassed that would fit XD

1 Like

Danm, that thing is going to be a beast. If ESK8con ever happens, I want to see you and your crazy board there.

Lol he can always cheap out and get Zealous bearings.

Bet. that’s most likely what I’m ganna do. Guess I’m going to have to sell an impure 180mm Paris Truck

Aw fuck, I’m going to need to If I’m going to swap out the Hub motor’s trucks components, can I even do that? I also wonder how open @Hummie is to having the cover gold-color :sweat_smile:

1 Like

! My battery if very thick and heavy and so is my enclosure

3 Likes

Am copying Derek’s build but the difference is that he was using 25r with 15 amps compared to my 30q 20 amps and he was using speed r and am using xl but I should hit 35mph easily. Also it would have bin cheaper going 25r by 400$ and speed r by another 200$ http://esk8builds.com/photo/view/?id=89

1 Like

No mention of who is putting everything together on the board for you???

1 Like

If your referring to me, I am putting it together. I already bought 10awg wire and solderd the cables to make it fit and changed the xt60 focbox to xt90 rip warranty

1 Like

I love zealous bearings no joke…i use the built ins in all my boards. Best cheap built in bearings I’ve found. The muirskate brand ones are good and cheap to imho

3 Likes

I would get Zealous bearings , But for cosmetic purposes , I need Gold-Black Bearings.

Boys I think we found our Bearings

5 Likes

Crazy idea: Can i run different mm wheels in the front? Like say 97mm on the front and 83 on the back :grinning: