[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

Just what I was looking, for this looks like 30deg? Can you do regular to regular truck? Also indicative price?

https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/c/4/c4d8483c86dd2723b97eba1560e7c91eecb7c6ca.jpg Dude, where did You get this. I need the same but Mandalorian logos

Looks like a really dope print with what might be a laser engraving?

The Jedi logo would look dope too or the sith for polygon designed grip tape but that’s just me :smile:

zl0KG Want

3 Likes

Or this haha

1 Like

It’s 35º, I have no idea yet about the pricing but I expect something around 100-150€. It will mount regular trucks too as it uses the same bolt pattern of regular trucks for trampa/mbs too

1 Like

I thought these PCBs were just an easier way to join the batteries together? Do you have example pictures of them fully in use?

Unrelated but what 3D software do you use? That render is stunning!

Fusion 360, its free for hobbyists I am pretty sure.

1 Like

I just ordered 40 of them from allpcb for my 3P packs

1 Like

Btw, there is https://jlcpcb.com/ which is same company just not 24h turn time 3-5 days and much cheaper :smiley:

I’m starting my main battery build with 30Q cells. Worth while getting the PCB? It’s going on a rigid deck but I’m wondering if having inline fuses etc is worth while

I compared the two and for this particular PCB it came out cheaper.

ahh, okay sometimes where are discounts and etc, for my example 4 layer pcb was cheaper on JCL :slight_smile:

I think its worth it, only time will tell. Technically it costs $0.8 per piece, and you use less nickel. Less spot welding required but more soldering. I didn’t have much trust in my spot welder and I couldn’t be bothered to to improve it, so I decided this is a better solution anyway

It seems to be pretty easy when dealing with balance wires

Yep it all depends on the spec.

I guess it’s just an easier platform to solder to? You attach all the batteries onto the PCB and then you can solder whatever you want onto that PCB, right? Makes sense for joining the cells with a cable rather than nickel strips.

1 Like

Yeah

What pack are you making?

And maybe with at thick layer of copper on the pcb (the critical serie connection) it can take a higher current, than the regular 0.15mm 10mm nickel strips, people normally would use…

Yes it can take higher current than a couple layers of nickel I assume

1 Like