[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/6743?u=moon

Such an old picture to bring up.

But @Spatt any more pics of your enclosure build process?

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8001?u=mich21050 What did you do to it? :smile: @Acido

1 Like

Idk really 45A only The mosfet shorted or something probably mid riding and i ridden the board for like an hour or so and the current just cooked the switch

i didnt even realize untill i opened the enclosure to add a bt module

loopkeys and bestech bms only from now, screw these switches

it could damage my focbox and set the fucking battery on fire

3 Likes

Who’s switch was it? :smile:

1 Like

I guess im doing loopkey on my trampa then :o

1 Like

Either a loopkey or a bestech bms with a built in eswitch

I didnt try the new dual vescs with a built in switch, so i cant say much about that

3 Likes

great idea! Ill look into those

3 Likes

I wont mention whos is it because it would be rude, its probably just a defective one since it worked for like 2-3 days

1 Like

I understand that. But I think it is a safety issue that could be pretty serious. Worst case: it lights a battery pack on fire… just saying

Edit: I’m pretty sure it should last longer than 2-3 days lol… no offense

Talk with the maker/vendor. Maybe the build process could get better and safer for everyone

2 Likes

worst case, it sets your house on fire while your sleeping…

yea, my settings are very conservative only 45a and those were the days of testing the board while i was afraid to even full throttle it…

1 Like

Waiting for a reply

@Acido that is why I think in all fairness you should name the vendor… And yes I know the rule about vendor bashing… I just want some transparency thats all before someone get’s hurt :slight_smile:

Let the vendor reply first

2 Likes

If i realized it broke sooner it probably woudlnt look so bad

1 Like

Yes but imagine someone wouldn’t notice it at all. And maybe go asleep without noticing it… @Acido again no offense :smile:

no to be honest , but there is little more, the aesthetic result without mold and machine for the vacuum was a shit then layered a thin layer of black epoxy putty and then sanded, more than satisfactory result for the means and budget. But it works perfectly, the only thing is that obviously the invisible carbon fiber is so wasted. Soon I hope to redo this enclosure this time also with the mold and with the vacuum machine that is coming from China, always useful for many projects. The form of the enclosure will also be particular and never seen on a trampa : P. In the meantime I graduated and ran with the kaly gear drive. Soon I will also have to rearrange the deck because after a good shot that has bent the axis of the infinity some inserts has yielded and a little out of laziness is still so. If you want photos of the present I can do it :stuck_out_tongue:

I do not like these type of discussions so im just going to stop replying untill i finish with the vendor

3 Likes

Ok. I just want everybody to be save that’s all…

Yeah I’d like more pictures, the mold looked good