[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

yea i found them… 299 ea, man…

1 Like

Yeah they think highly of their product. But it is cool it isn’t related to VESC project, so we get to see something different. I am looking forward to @mmaner’s review of these beef cakes.

7 Likes

same, and i am looking forward to Kug3lis’ 18s esc

4 Likes

I literally did 5 “test rides” just to adjust the Marc mounts, OCD couldn’t stand it not being perfectly leveled, ended up getting the TB V5 fixed mounts :rofl:

4 Likes

Anyone have an idea of when @Kug3lis 18s ESC will be available?

1 Like

I’m a bit confused by all of this quite honestly, this resembles an almost normal board :thinking:

Blink twice if you are in distress @InitialDriveGTR

On the thread dedicated to his esc.

5 Likes

Lmao if by that you mean the lack of plastics, I took them all off for testing the 10S10P battery setup. I see no need for the plastics to be destroyed in the event of the battery packs catching fire…

Wise :call_me_hand:

@Mikenopolis

I have not had any issues with dual mount old version of Marc’s mounts. Is it the older version? Believe marc updated his mounts to include a cross bar.

I did have some issues with TB reverse mounts, not the fixed ones. The TB reverse mounts work good after torque and loctite.

my Marc mounts were probably the old stuff, aluminum seems a bit soft, I use blue loctite, torqued it down and let it cure for two days…more like a week before my weekend test ride and it still shifted angles. I just sold it after the TB V5 with cross bars were out.

1 Like

Link to said flashlight?

For you :wink:

1 Like

I bought it from this seller. There are many almost identical all over the different Chinese sites though.

@Blacksheep test it thoroughly under some sort of a load/ equivalent current draw before riding and stay safe.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/7431?u=mishrasubhransu

1 Like

I agree with you here, these holders are only really designed for 3-5a max draw

and for no means they are designed to operate in a vibrating envirement like esk8.

@Skunk No words…just pictures delete words! Use pm!:

What did you use to paint those they look awesome

1 Like

Model paint from the hobby store. @b264 :kissing_heart:

1 Like

was it just any type of model paint and did you do a clear coat over it