[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/7026?u=riako

Sometimes I tell myself : Why did you not buy a R2R 5 yrs ago … :smile:

2 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/7028?u=riako New fatboy power switch ?

Yep :slight_smile: Coming out today :slight_smile: With push to start and etc :wink:

3 Likes

Yeeaaah ! Cool addon !!! :+1:

About that :smile: : [Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words! - #563 by Kug3lis - ESK8 Builds - Electric Skateboard Builders Forum | Learn How to Build your own E-board is this the one going to be CNCed for 9" hub/rim ? If that so, you maybe know when ? :blush:

Yes, regarding wheel hubs I lied a bit those models have different hole pattern. I asked to see if its possible to make them same as 3.75" wheel hubs it will fck up design a bit as bolts will be near center but will work out of the box for all superstar mounting options.

Regarding when probably in 2-4 weeks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it ready to ship direct?

1 Like

Ship direct? If you mean buy today and and get shipped tomorrow than yes :slight_smile:

EDIT: It’s availabe to buy right now :smiley: https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/fatboy/products/fatboy-mini-sparky-switch-50a-200a-100v-pre-charged-anti-spark-switch-with-push-to-start

1 Like

@Riako @ArnhemAnt Regarding 9" wheels they will be available to buy with our gear drive. If you want custom width like @Riako to be without spacer and be using standard super star mounting pattern it will be only available by custom ordering. You buy we machine it based on your requirements :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s a service :sweat_smile::ok_hand: What’s there weight? Like the ones you made before for the 8inch wheels?

1 Like

Around 290g per wheel :slight_smile:

The price approximately the same like the others? Sorry if you already said. Just didn’t see it.

If you mean 9" if so it will be bit more expensive as more aluminum :slight_smile: 8" wheel hubs right now on sale 150€ kit :sunny:

1 Like

Oioioioioioiooiiiiiiiiii sale sale sale :joy: But I would come back for a 9“ version probably in the winter than

1 Like

Thanks a lot !!! That’s perfect :wink: :+1: I think I will make a print-prototype to be sure and come back to you at the and of the week (or next we depending how we see it ^^)

1 Like

This is how it would look with standard superstar 5 bolt pattern on 9"

01%20PM

2 Likes

Please, make render in chrome :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

… Sorry to anoye you again, mybe my ask will help other, how push to start work on your mini sparky switch ? I see :

• Turn on by pressing button (or if PTS enabled pushing your board)
  • Enable/Disable PTS

by the way, your produit descrition is really complete on your website, that super cool !

Will upload later on :slight_smile:

It’s plug and play :slight_smile: don’t need anything to do :slight_smile:

1 Like

When are you going to get stock on the 100/150A sparky? Need one!!

Well we had around 30 switches almost all sold out was a bit a surprise :slight_smile: Will be ordering parts today should have by the end of next week :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wish I could justify a 200A but it seems a bit overkill… (dual 6374 12s4p 30q)…