[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-2/88821/515?u=murloc992

I still have wet dreams about blue bergmeisters… :weary:

Wait… These look different…

2 Likes

I have wet dreams about all the other colors I don’t have as well. Damn you Timo!

I need matching surfrodz now

3 Likes

Are these even bergmeisters? They look so different from this angle than the “promo shots”. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah they’re OG. They look a more light/teal in direct light.

At first glance they looked like different rims with haggy tires. I might be tempted to do Blue “ChinaMeisters” from my cheap 6x2 pneumos. :joy:

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-2/88821/512?u=rusins

That’s a tight fit! How many cells is that? BMS with discharge or charge only?

1 Like

It is indeed a squeeze!! it’s a 12s4p with bestech charge/discharge. I have a bit of an issue with the unity power button being to short to mount on top of the trucks… :confused:

2 Likes

@visnu777 first one in here trying mellow hubs. I just know a guy from youtube(Vitali) who runs this hubs on 12s, but just two or three vids and the build in production. Nice work btw:wink: @rey8801 has to get his fingers on them,too if you ask me:hugs:

Yeah, I’m really happy to get them in used but good condition :slight_smile: Now I’ll see if they’re really as good as “Made in Germany” suggests :slight_smile: The Sleeves need a bit more curing first, after that I’ll use a file to grind down the excess and then they’ll see some black color to fit my theme :smiley: They got recognized by the new VESC tool as 42A hubs :slight_smile: lets see how they behave at 60 :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah sound cool. They can’t be even weaker than chinese hubs, they will be much better, i promise! Made in germany is a trademark that offers a lot more then from other countries and in my opinion the only country which can do technology like the americans can. The only problem i realize here in germany is that it feels a bit a like camping behind the moon hahahaha. What i mean is that they are a bit after(slower) in realizing which things already work. I could say the are confused and afraid of new things. Thats my opinion

I know what you mean :smiley: Lets see, the chinese hubs torque is pretty good actually :slight_smile: The mellows are run at 7s normally, so i’m pretty sure they’ll be fast, even more now that I increase diameter from 80 to 100mm :slight_smile: but the torque is what counts in 90% of cases :smiley:

1 Like

Curious to see how they perfome too. Which 100m sleeve are you making this time?

1 Like

WOW, and my next question had been: why did you redo the urethane on the mellows, because everyone who rode them said the urethane is pretty good? hahahah awesome 100mm mellow hubs will be next level, therefor i could arrange myself on standard mellow diameter. I would like to have them on a board smaller sized and lower to the ground for a city slayer board for bakery visits hahahaha…Very interested how this turn out

It depends on the street conditions but the MBS are pretty good at ignoring garbage up to 5cm. They tend to throw stuff away instead of blocking wheels. @rey8801 They same as always, MBS ATs. I used the same silicon form for DIYEboard/Meepo hubs, Landwheels and now Mellows :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yeah but 100 will throw stuff away or break it :rofl:

Internally I call my red star “the tank” :smiley:

Nice, will you install them on the red star?

Nice…maybe after this its time to think about a mellow 4WD in 100! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: on @rey8801 baseplates for paris and caliber trucks:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes, the hummies will be on the upcoming deck by @LukePL :slight_smile: edit: With Reys baseplates of course :D, the red star just works like it is :smiley:

2 Likes

Do you know the Kv? It should be rather high if they usually run at 7s

2 Likes