[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

That’s sad :sob:

2 Likes

I am thinking about soldering 3 x 10mm wide nickel strips. Another option would be to remove the silicone sheath from the wires but I am not sure this would be enough.

I will tell you one thing though. It’s a tight fit with a 12s3p even with the unity which has a small footprint.

Oh well, that is 1-2 hours setback at the most. I was hoping to test the board today but it is raining so no big deal.

1 Like

What about braid that’s thin too?

3 Likes

+1 for wire braid

1 Like

It is. Unfortunately I do not have any available at the moment and it would still be a little thicker compared to nickel strips.

The good thing is that due to the pack’s construction I will not loose flexibility in either direction.

1 Like

Hi mate, where did you buy the direct drives?? on the torque boards website it says pre order…

Ok I’ve seen @Deckoz use 14awg for those connections too

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-2/88821/456?u=venom121212

Looks great! Are you using it as thumb throttle now?

3 Likes

Preordered on day one back last year.

2 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-2/88821/465?u=sn4pz

Youve probably been asked a million times but is this going to act like another outer shell? Or are you just going to use the metal recreation?

1 Like

Whats that!?

@Sender what deck is the one i circled below? Screenshot_2019-04-17-14-07-11

4 Likes

Ahhh good eye my friend…

That is the new Jet Killshot… tailored made for motha fuckin esk8!

It has an extended nose and tail to accomodate larger wheels (aka 6shooters) and has one of the most comfy pockets I have tried.

@psychotiller helped me secure some unpainted ones…

Prime for skinning and customs with CF or FG skinned emclosures.

Really comfy decks and I can’t wait to get some of them knocked out! If anyone is interested in a custom deck and enclosure with that killshot, shoot me a pm!

13 Likes

It’s just an extra layer of protection over each segment

1 Like

I’m just here for murloc’s spicy memes and Filthy Frank gifs.

2 Likes

I’d be curious to try that kind of deck. I find a lot of pockets annoying because of my big feet (6’7" tall with size 14/15 feet).

2 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-2/88821/488?u=ryansinatra

@louwii what size switchblade is that?!

40 apparently.

2 Likes

Yes thumb throttle. My remove got stolen and I had to make a new one.

Its a design I have had for about a year but I am trying to refine it enough that I can share it and it will be easy to assemble.

1 Like

@lrdesigns I have found flashing works better. If you set that board down and step back 50 meters, it just looks like a solid light. Won’t grab your attention at night. Now turn it to blinking and step back 50 meters. It’s so visible now…

What looks cool to us is not as important as whether or not a cager sees us while they’re texting.

1 Like