[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

I can’t pick my favorite moonshine deck right now.

Sidekick looks really nice, I just bought one for my first build with @rey8801 's MAD hubs and a sweet @Eboosted enclosure!

3 Likes

I love this deck. It’s not the longest in my arsenal by any stretch but it’s still 38 in, and I can still use the kicktail well. I’m really not a huge fan of kicktails, but I like this one.

I really wanted the rum runner, but I got a great deal in the hooch (100 bucks off) so I took it. Glad I did.

3 Likes

I didn’t know you got $100 off that beast! Thats awesome!

1 Like

Yep, Muir skate got me the hookup :smile:

3 Likes

thanks. i’ll keep these in mind for my next build.

@Skunk where did you aqcuire those? How durable arre they?

Amazon. Like $30 They are heavy

1 Like

Compared to cheap knock offs? If you’ve used them yet, any signs of warping or rounding when using them? Unless I buy top brand wrenches I’m always rounding the hex down.

These ones where recommend by a few different members,

1 Like

And how is that working so far? Is it on 10s or 12s? Any of the before mentioned problems?

Its actually going pretty good after some config changes. Im running 30/-30 and no cutouts. It feels very natural until I hit the speed limit which is 23 mph, so I’ve got to do something about that.

2 Likes

What battery are you using?

10s4p 30q, I was using a 12s4p but that’s no good.

1 Like

Why do you say this?

At 12s it cuts out and Barbara at FlipSky told me to use 10s which I did, she also recommended I lower the amps to 21, I lowered them ton30 and did some bench and then real world testing and have no cutouts.

2 Likes

Showed a buddy of mine this and he doesnt believe you have the volts you have. Would mind proving him wrong please lol.

Edit: I guess I could just do this… @InitialDriveGTR

Me? I’m not sure what your asking but is be glad to help.

Lmao!!! It don’t replay to his post in the picture thread lol.

So more than 30 amps motor max is no good? What about batt max?