[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

long story short, I created UNiK 3 years ago to release this exact specific board with the deck hand made in south france, by a shaper, with my signature mounts with crossbar. Then I went to create all kind of stuff, test all kind of boards, supporting different brands and giving them exposure, not for money or special interest but mainly because I like to ride different things.

I’m participating to a town fair soon and I prepared two UNiK boards and I rode them today. I was like… wow. That’s really insane and was like… what did I do in 3 years. So I’m gonna focus more on these little jewels. The board is really a top ride and I forgot how good it is.

I’m also gonna work on the website to make it more product driven, too much confusion right now on the identity of products. So expect more footage with this dual crazy board soon.

15 Likes

Thoughts on your website, I couldn’t find a search field. Maybe I just didn’t see but if you really don’t have, please add on :pray::ok_hand:

1 Like

I spend … especially a lot of time :smile: !!! This is passion, I do not count and should not ! But this is not all mine :blush:

I took advantage of the arrival of FSESC 6.6 and 4.20 dual and mini, disassembly of my Darth and therefore the V6 are free for short time, the 4.10 (one is death) no more used since last year. The 4.12 still have a problem,… I hope the new Maytech ones will be fine. The focboxes never passed a detection bldc … in foc ok. but that’s the end with this. ESCape arrived today! There are a lot of new and not yet mounted on the customer setup … (4 boards in making actually).

3 Likes
1 Like

Music to my ears. We need solid supply in the EU

3 Likes

I like that deck

2 Likes

It rides very good and has a lot of concave. It’s a very stiff deck so really no flex bit I really love the kicktail :smile:

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/6614?u=dazeto how many lumen? or how far in front the beam lights up? thanks :slight_smile:

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/6662?u=dazeto i want this enclosure so bad!. how’s the clearance with the motors? do they hit the enclosure during tight turns or something?

1 Like

6600 lumen each. They make the night a day. We connected them straight to the main battery using a suitable voltage step down converter to bring down the 50V from the battery to the input voltage of the LED light (8V). The cables are integrated into the deck on this built. Depending on the situation, you can switch on one or two headlights. Each of them has 3 brightness levels to choose from and a strobe. Sometimes we ride through the woods in the night, and good light helps…

1 Like

The motors clear just fine. I will be using Evolve hangers with Red, Black and Green Gullwing Trucks. The hieght of the truck with pad risers will give me great clearance. Will post pick soon.

1 Like

would it be possible to do this on a landyachtz evo 12s4p batt? O.O or would reduce the range to much? i have @psychotiller pnummies so at this height some good lights would be awesome, not just to be seen by cars but to actually light up my path and see where im going lol. thanks again

We us ethis powerful light away from roads. It’s to bright for road usage. Since these are LEDs, power consumption is very reasonable, so you can hook it up to the battery. I didn’t measure the exact Amp draw. Our step down converter can handle quite a few Amps and it doesn’t get warm.

1 Like

@amazingdave https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/6852?u=wraith

Where’d you order from? :open_mouth:

I got them from fogstar… £2.53ea plus VAT. Only I work for a school and half are for a student project so I won’t have to pay the VAT. :zipper_mouth_face:

Now… 10s5p or 12s4p…?

3 Likes

Nice one. I want to order some 21700 from there for like a 13s2p

3 Likes

@mccloed

I want that helmet!!

They seem like a good company… quick turnaround, I only ordered yesterday!

Yeah they’re I got 30q next day too. Unfortunately my cells are out of stock

Next day delivery…just can dream about it :joy::sob::joy: