[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

@nuttyjeff I understand, I’ve put enough capacitance on the board to keep the switch operational for a few hundred milliseconds without supply, so short disconnects because of really rough terrain should be bridged. But I plan to implement a momentary switch for the next run.

2 Likes

Am not as afraid of momentary disconnects compared to entire disconnects.

Went down a steep hill once, hit a bump and my board disconnected, not a fun experience.

3 Likes

can confirm, i have had one of these die from ingress. started to cut out intermittently, not fun.

1 Like

Ok thanks a lot

1 Like

You make me wanna eat some muscles in brine with all your brine talk… brineman.

2 Likes

That would be awesome, I wonder if the cops would pull me over for carrying a lance :smiley:

2 Likes

I never thought of a remote in a shape of a lance. Great idea! That will go nicely with the armor. :laughing:

3 Likes

Holy shit.

That makes me want to armor up (not metal armor) and have an “esk8 jousting tournament”

Colorado? How hilarious would that be. Just need 2 a solid but foam covered lance of some kind.

And probably should be off road/in grass instead of on asphalt.

But damn that would be fun and epic. @Lunasi?

7 Likes

That sounds like a great idea…

2 Likes

We use dowels with pool noodles…

5 Likes

Yeah, that! Exactly what I am picturing

1 Like

We’ve got a wicked ren fest here and cosplay hard once a year. The whole place is a standalone medieval mini city this dude built and keeps up year round. They make it a haunted village in the fall. Please come visit

2 Likes

I was actually thinking the other day… a cpuple of those blow up Sumo suits and eMTBS n the dirt :slight_smile:.

7 Likes

No but they may shoot you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Weeeellllll, it’s Alabama…I’m likely to get shot anyways just for being here :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

No sensor wires on this rebuild. As @Battosaii mentioned. The original setup didn’t have sensors so it’s not really missed since I always kick off anyway

Funny thing about the motor is that I ripped the tiny sensor wires when I had to remove a broken off bolt from the inside so I just pulled off all the wires

No STL file I bought this off of someone here. I think it’s from UNIK

1 Like

Just depends, I’m taking out insurance for the event and someone could easily get hurt jousting. Participants would need to sign forms taking no action against my event for any injury.

2 Likes

Ahhh. Didn’t know you were pulling insurance

2 Likes

I think people would be willing to sign a waiver. Maybe have mats lining the lanes and would probably be ok.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9808?u=sayekim

Hey watch the road!

What sort of business is this?

1 Like