[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

thanks for everything bro - Master Evo is still on peoples mind :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, we like you too and as far as I am concerned will be sad to see you leave. The time has not come to permanently log off. If your interests have switched to other stuff it is understandable to spend less time here. Just drop by from time to time to say hi.

9 Likes

We can’t agree with everyone. Sometimes we are in the wrong and some other times the other party does not or refuse to get it. If every time something like that happened in life we quit, then nothing would get done. [Insert Clint Eastwood voice here]. And you are no quitter son.

Now go change that profile text.

7 Likes

But i still have things to learn…

10 Likes

Me, me, me… It is not always about you.

I am getting, good at this. Who want to pay me 20k for a Ted talk?

5 Likes

d5a8ebc7fcf396a88bc015b762332e033b84aebde6080c85436c2e9fbf2a4871

7 Likes

Who cares when I have 20k more in my bank account Again, it is not about you :joy:

1 Like

Love it when people say, “its not about you” and follow it with “I” statement :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Of course. As I said it is not about you. It is about me :smirk:

2 Likes

Who are you again?

1 Like

Oh just another regular. Nvm

1 Like

The guy you are going to pay 20k for that Ted talk.

You don’t know me so well. I don’t pay for things. They are just given to me lol :rofl: Right @Andy87 ?

9 Likes

I respectfully disagree. As you are all constructs of my imagination (not very good ones I admit) it is obviously all about me. We can argue about it if you want to but in actuality its just me arguing with me, so its STILL all about me. You should probably just give up now.

:slight_smile:

11 Likes

Perhaps you should take this as an opportunity to work on debating without being drawn in so emotionally.

And to be fair, you kinda set the stage by coming carpet bombing memes.

I’ve certainly learned a lot from your posts on here, so will be sad to see ya go.

5 Likes

110% right @Skunk

5 Likes

Actually I think the problem is this image https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/3/8/38c8b59c0b23dd1d243ad49314267008d37a0345.jpeg @Deckoz makes good battery packs, but he feels that his skills could never compare to this piece of art, so he must leave the forum to hide his shame

On a serious note please don’t leave, we love you :heart:

3 Likes

Also @Deckoz you never finished your Icarus build thread and I’m really mad about that cause that shit was entertaining so before you leave you need to at least finish that

3 Likes

See, but this seems silly to me. This is arguing over your favorite sportsball team level of discussion if there’s controversy over a style of truck preference that clearly works fine for most people.

I followed your discussion points just fine. I don’t disagree on your statements about castor. But I was looking for what the real world limitations translate to, as application & context of “instability” matter quite a bit here.

Ultimately your statement of “10% board, 90% rider” absolutely holds true. My goal was to combat blatant, uninformed calls to authority from riders who clearly don’t have the experience on the hardware they’re discussing. People that are essentially claiming the opposite so they don’t have to be wrong on the internet.

You were not one of those people.

2 Likes

I saw that and message @skunk saying they must have listened to him

4 Likes