[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

Lol.

It reminded me of being in the Army again. I haven’t seen that kind of fear in a person’s face in a long time.

Kinda exhilarating and also pretty nauseating.

11 Likes

5 Likes

Let the dood know. The board costs half as much as his car.

4 Likes

It really does, that’s what’s crazy.

And I use it like one. I put more miles on that thing in a week then my car.

8 Likes

The worst is it was rear ending I’d be nervous with all of it … it’s not just the deck …how are the motor mounts …I’ve had a board launch hit the wall going forward and take the battery out by breaking terminals you basically have to take the hole thing apart and the time and love that’s needing for that and to rebuild or are you better off to start fresh with at least a good thought in mind it’s not gonna blow up or fall apart …it’s like being in a major car crash…fuck I’d cry I swear

3 Likes

My board once hit a wall and the enclouser fell off. I was 2 miles away from home so i had to hold the enclouser and sit on my board the rest of the way.

I had bloody nuckles by the time i got home

Walls are very dangerous

2 Likes

@Sender Sorry dude, could not resist.

14 Likes

I know one thing: The next thing @Sender is going to skin is not going to be a deck. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Exactly. All the forces the internal components went through is unreal. Hard to trust now.

I am proceeding forward like everything is completely totaled. Because it is.

I am going to do 12s6p on the new one. Gotta get a little creative though.

I am going to see if I can make my 3d Servisas gear drive work. We shall see.

I am really concerned about the @MoeStooge wheels. Those thing are like pavement glue. I went riding in the rain the other day and it had as good of grip as on dry ground. Nothing like urethane.

13 Likes

This is a good idea I think I’d only trust the foc box in there even then still it’s your life and you treat as your car …I’d hang that bad boy on the wall of your skinning room and put your Co partner face beside it to let him know he won’t be forgotten… and put the bill of sale and all new cost of the new on for him to see what a deuch bag move costed

2 Likes

Be careful with the cells, it might not look like it but after some time vibrations my trigger a short of one of the cells. The winding of the cathode-anode layer are super compact ans susceptible to impacts like this one.

2 Likes

I managed to do this like 3 weeks ago. Forgot to post it. A 10kg board at acceleration is fucking dangerous

Photo%2005-02-2019%2C%2018%2050%2000

9 Likes

@Sender just sell the deck as, slightly used with epic kick tail mod. :rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Best way to solve any dispute

8 Likes

Lmfao With a lil Rick flair whhhhhooowwwwhhh at the end

2 Likes

Dude, @Sender that sucks so bad. But at least you weren’t on it when it happened and now we get to see what the Builder of the Year does to rebuild the Build of the Year. :smiling_imp:

And I nominate your business partner for the “Destroyer of the Year” award. It’s like they say, “When the universe closes a door, it opens a window. Then you push your dumb ass business partner out that window and rebuild.” I think that’s how the saying goes. :thinking:

9 Likes

Yup.

I mean who does shit like that. Jesus.

I am definitely rebuilding the same thing… but better. Hopefully I can use the gear drives

Definitely 12s6p over 10s6p.

Gotta see what all parts are salvageable in a bit.

9 Likes

Will 12s fit in the enclosure or you will need to top mount your esc?

2 Likes

Nah it will fit. Gotta be a little funky layout and will use a rubber gasket for just a bit more clearance to fit 1.5 stack in the middle deepest compartments

3 Likes

Hell yeah. All new beast

2 Likes