[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

I was confused at first thought they were a PNL truck maybe??. close but nope…with calber style base plate… I knew they had to be a creation of yours… Make sure you tag me when you have your first stock in …I love them…

1 Like

Those wheels tho…

6 Likes

Yeah, the sippy cup shows just how much I need those badass wheels!

3 Likes

@okp your cnc 8“ mtb hubs please :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

They really are the perfect size for the board I’m working on. I definitely want to be in the first batch of pulleys when you get them ready

3 Likes

Venom Mach 1 are top dog wheels right now. @okp and I were tagging you about wheels but you were out racing the barrett. he is building some Mach 1 wheel pully for his chasing time build and hopefully for his store @skunk this might mean two vendors soon yyaayy Please @chaka and @okp please make these beautys come to us in the eskate world

2 Likes

I second this. I’ve got at least two builds in the works that would love these. Hopefully the pullys will fit surf-rodz and their 10 mm axles. (@okp @chaka )

2 Likes

I’ve got so many builds in my mind if these come out

1 Like

Looks like I will need to keep a bolt on option in mind!

First priority is a slip on style for the Revolver drive. Not to hard to retro-fit almost any hanger to fit our bearing seat if you have access to a lath. A bolt on type might be difficult, I will need to check the clearances to see if there is enough space for holes and threads.

3 Likes

no bolt on needed here. I’ve got plenty of axle to run bearings.

2 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9426?u=indiangummy

did you wrap that your self? @SeanHacker

3 Likes

Yep. Weather here is shitty and I got bored. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What deck is that? Jet somthing…

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9427?u=skunk

4 Likes

Looks sweet!

2 Likes

I want all the downhill decks with kicktails

6 Likes

Jet Banshee 38" Was debating between Rayne Otherside and this, the Rayne seems to have wheelbite even with 70mm so I went for the Jet. I need to protect the bottom side somehow the wheel wells are just bare cut wood.

1 Like

Look on the sale section of the Rayne site, it’s paradise for deck addicts.

2 Likes

Thanks sir!

2 Likes

Oh i know… i want a few of them. Its bad lol

1 Like

Demonseed… :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes