[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

Those are cheap Ali lights

They comming with an external battery (looks like 4x18650) and red laser back lights too. I didn’t charged the battery yet, so they probably even a bit brighter than on the picture.

4 Likes

I like the separate battery pack idea. I don’t need them stealing my boards juice. Thanks for the link!

1 Like

Looks like maybe a 2S2P li-ion 18650?

I am specifically talking about the last message which I have posted on the ESK8 club for you, In that message, I never asked you to do a teamviewer session as you already denied to that. I don’t think I said anything wrong, did I?

2 Likes

Charger is 8.4V

3 Likes

I’m just stating facts dude. Stop pulling an Enertion. Denying what you requested seems like a real scumbag move as per usual. You guys have given me broken shit for over a year now! I’ve only been able to put 40 miles on brand new boards that you guys have sent me!!! I even let your team “fix” my board with the same outcome! I ride every day if possible. This shit you guys have sent me has locked up at 30mph, or just doesn’t work period. You asked me to teamviewer for irrelevant information. You have no clue how an electric skateboard works so I’m unsure why you need this. Its absolutely fucking ridiculous!!! Seriously dude. Do we have to go through this bullshit again? I’m pissed off because you guys stole over $2,000 from me at this point. I have a piece of shit sitting in my home for over a fucking year!!! Im not a storage facility and i didn’t sign up to be a tester. Just give me money back already. Its that easy.

You guys get away with this shit because your CEO owns this forum. You guys delete relevant posts in order to keep your shitty products out of the firing line. Its fucked.

I’m specifically talking about the dangerous shit your company has sent me.

6 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/9122?u=pjotr47

Do I have to see this personally? All fine for me! I had a beautiful day today. I can fully understand to close the threat but unlist it, that is low…

1 Like

You know what, you’ve got no idea what level of commitment and the amount if work that goes into maintaining this forum, keeping it running, managing personalities and conflicts.

You may not like how I did it but Ihelped solve a problem, all you did was come in after it was all iver and stirred the pot.

I’m not interested in your opinion about lowness, you clearly have a double standard and are a hypocrite.

Go build a battery or something constructive.

6 Likes

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/9127?u=grozniy Who’s the target Mr Wick?

2 Likes

It’s coyote mating season and I ride on a golf course that is encroaching their territory. You can just see the glowing eyes in the distance.

3 Likes

How dare you have a nice day pjotr!! I told u about having fun and the consequences!

2 Likes

Revenge for BeepBeep ! Good, you may proceed

I’m so jelly right now. I’m saving up for the cr 20pro only for the auto level feature. Might have to say f that and get a ender 3. Is that the pro or normal version? https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/9129?u=indiangummy

2 Likes

Normal, pro version had some issues with the glass bed that aren’t worth it when I can upgrade this one too. Got it for only $180 :money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

“helped solve a problem” :thinking:

1 Like

I have had the ender 3 and it is a great printer (you do need to tune it in the beginning to get better results) leveling the bed manualy is not that nice ofc but I had to do it only once in the beginning and it is not needed since then

So maybe the ender 3 also makes you happy :grin:

3 Likes

Plus shipping right?

Whoa. This is still going?

7 Likes

shut the fuck up :joy:

6 Likes

seriously @Mikenopolis riiiiiight…guys last night was fun to watch and all but this is becoming a bender…lets all go skate/ drink/ fuck/ smoke whatever it is you do to burn off aggresion …and take 24 hrs away from this place of faceless dehumanizing texting shit. love to any and all that do cool shit and bro hugs all around.

9 Likes