[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

Why do I suck at juggling?

Because I don’t try to be good at juggling.

4 Likes

I’m gonna let the admins handle this on their time. I’m a big advocate of transparency though, and this is some clearly predatory shit.

3 Likes

I’d like to know what actually happened here, the two sets of text messages don’t line up nor do they make any sense at all

1 Like

@pat.speed that was some random screenshot he sent me of some “customer” praising him

Sorry I’m kinda lost. Was Pitbull saying fuck you to his customer or the customer saying that to him?

1 Like

first option is more likely :wink:

1 Like

But then why would he spread that around?

By this it seems like the custom must have been saying that to him. But then why did he say he sent the board?

i remember there where some issues he didn´t sent board which where paid out over month. I guess, one of the customer asked multiple times if the board was already sent. Probably that often till he was pissed and wrote this message…

1 Like

Yeah that does make sense, but idk why he would show this around or even send it to someone else. I think @DerelictRobot must mean that one of his customs sent this to him, correct?

I think @DerelictRobot was assisting in a language barrier situation where @Money is scamming someone who mostly speaks French.

2 Likes

^ he’s got it. I’m not a customer. I was asking some questions and I was sent a bunch of “proof” that he’s an absolute saint. You should see his work with the homeless.

1 Like

Haha yeah I know your not the customer. Re reading my post it doesn’t come out how I meant. I was trying to say the customer sent the screen shot to you, correct?

I hope the customer sent it to you. If it was @money who did he really is more useless than a torch to a blind man

1 Like

@pat.speed that was a screenshot of my communications with Money.

He is expressing some feelings in this and also trying to show me that he has customers lining up to wank him off. This would be because I stated that when one says that one already shipped something 2 weeks ago yet are miraculously still working on it, one might be a liar.

1 Like

What an idiot, like if your gonna scam someone why would you send potential evidence to a forum member

Have you ever seen Burn After Reading?

2 Likes

Nope, just googled it. Looks funny tho

Chad. That’s all I’ll say on the topic for now.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8945?u=andy87

@onloop is it you :thinking:

He bloody beat me to it.

2 Likes

The Brits and Aussies peer pressured me into this guys.

Terrible people if you ask me.

1 Like