[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

I think it’s rad the whole things 3D printed. Odd looking yes. But it reminds me of an 80s movie about the future. And I like that

5 Likes

One was sent to braille, “you make it we skate it”… They didn’t get it, I guess it’s like: why does a dog…

@Kug3lis details on that riser…

35º Trampa/MBS :slight_smile: Aluminum, powder coated soon will be available :slight_smile:

Going to do some testings with evo deck and my trampa drivetrain :smiley: should be crazy carve board…

EDIT: Next week if powder coating wouldn’t take too long 140€/set + VAT

I just came into possession of these 35e16cb8a369e27a3f2827bc34bdd73c7f34bc86_1_666x500 Been trying to work out a way to mount them on a normal deck

1 Like

Did you tried to see if trampa baseplate would work? cause its looking pretty similar

EDIT: if you can send hole pattern it can be added too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have not.

I’ll take some pictures with measurements tomorrow before work and send them your way.

• Ultra Universal risers

Good :wink:

10char

1 Like

But does it only hold on 2 bolts?

Two big, two little. 15344614216401563265768

2 Likes

That’s old school. Probably 15-18 years old.

1 Like

Screenshot_20180814-043208 Off this guy.

1 Like

Thats Good for the museum. Wrong steering angle, no adjustment oft truck, horrible binding. I Would not invest any money into into it.

@trampa I wouldnt throw stones if i live in the Glas house. :stuck_out_tongue:

How does it Come that you did not change the bindings for years? Is there anything planned in the near future?

PS: why is 30° the perfect angle and not 35°?

4 Likes

As i said I’m only using the trucks. Not going for a performance machine on this build. More of a Mad Max up-cycled thing going on.

1 Like

By golly you’ve convinced me to throw all of this in the trash and give you all my money to buy the perfect setup from you.

Yeah not

3 Likes

Because the deck flexes and a 30° gets 35° once you step on the board. The old wooden boards had 15° and that caused poor steering. If you make wooden decks with low ply counts and cheap veneer you can’t bend it to 30°.

@skunk Experimenting with it is fine. I just would not put to much effort/money in it. Check if you can get replacement bushings for the trucks. Once they are worn you need to be able to get replacement parts. These hubs tend to brake sooner than later, so you need to be careful with them. The material is brittle. I would try to get different hubs. Otherwise you end up with a pulley that you can’t fit to new hubs once you need them. If the tires are as old as the board, the material has probably aged to much.

Only using the trucks. Going urethane It’s going to be all salvage parts. I even have plans to modify a broken deck

Where?