[Text Responses] No words…just pictures delete words!

its an old board, but fitted some gummies for the first time and took it for a spin :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Dude as a new member, stumbling upon your builds was like finding gold. Love your work! @whitepony

2 Likes

And whats the verdict Mr Pony?

i was suprised about the good grip, it was reasonably smooth, had some vibrations that were annoying at high speed. overall too early to judge, just did a few kilometers! first impression was good except for the wobble - something that really annoyed me with the valve of air tires too, so I was really hoping for a smooth balanced ride with these urethane rings. lets see what happens, frank said it should/might be gone after a bit :wink:

2 Likes

@whitepony Simon, you could launch your own deck, like that spud you made :smiley:

1 Like

Instead with a tayto this time.

1 Like

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/8738?u=grozniy Will they fit bergemeister tires?

1 Like

That looks awesome dude.

1 Like

joker is next

2 Likes

I’m stoked to see how that comes out.

1 Like

the cam is done, but i want to try something different. gonna cut tomorrow.

1 Like

I’m ok with you trying some new shit on my plates no worries.

I picked up a few of those branded bearings and so far so good. What do you think of 'em?

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll spend money on anything else!! So good, and so cheap. I use them for motors, wheels and idlers. They’re just plain bulletproof

2 Likes

and where might one procure such bearings? ebays? ailbabas?

3 Likes

I think these are there

2 Likes

Awesome cheers. Btw that pic just barely scrapes by the rules.

2 Likes

What is the opening diameter of bergemeister wheel?

@riverside.rider might know better ?

hi @marcmt88: what do you mean by opening diameter? inner diameter?